Jeep meet-up and poker run (north central ohio) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Jeep meet-up and poker run (north central ohio)

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 08-17-2012, 07:11 PM   #1
ilkyspony
2007 JK Wrangler 

Jeep meet-up and poker run (north central ohio)

Hey y'all. Trying to organize a Jeep meet-up in Sept around the Sandusky area. I'm hoping to coincide it with a benefit poker run on Sept 15. I'll include the link below to the Facebook page for the poker run. Hope to see a good turn out of Wranglers and other Jeeps. Don't let the small amount of people who've RSVP'd fool you. It'll be a great turn out as usual!

http://www.facebook.com/events/400837719965820/

ilkyspony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2012, 06:40 AM   #2
ilkyspony
2007 JK Wrangler 

Hopefully someone shows some interest in this event. I'd hate to be the only wrangler in the caravan lol
Unread 09-12-2012, 10:31 AM   #3
ilkyspony
2007 JK Wrangler 

Only a few days away folks. Anyone interested and/or have questions? I'd love to see some more Jeeps there.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.