Jeep Jamboree Penn Woods - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Jeep Jamboree Penn Woods

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-21-2010, 10:56 AM   #106
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1398653 View Post
Do you have any pics to post? If so please share.
I was by myself so didn't have a friendly photographer along for the ride. Did take a few cell phone pics myself at a couple spots, although they aren't that great and don't really give good perspective.

These first two pictures (one from each side) are the spot where I had to winch. Mud pit with a rock ledge to climb as you make the left turn exiting the pit into a pretty rutted up part of the trail. If I had been on 33 MTs (instead of 31 ATs) I think I would have made it. For most of the more built up jeeps (yourself included) you moved right through. Guides made a couple other jeeps on small tires who did not have winches bypass.

This next picture is in the same stretch of trail where your picture was taken that I'm in the background. In fact this picture is down by where I am standing in your picture.

This last picture was just a section of trail with some rocks with a drop down into a bit of a water/mud hole.

Again, not particularly great pictures but I guess better than none.

Last edited by biffgnar; 06-21-2010 at 12:43 PM..
biffgnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2010, 09:48 AM   #107
Mud_Pig
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I did not get a chance to take any pics but had a friend send me there pics. So here is the link to this years pics.

Penn's Woods JJUSA 2010 pictures from off roading photos on webshots

Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/p...6/#post7813676
Mud_Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2010, 06:47 AM   #108
bty34
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Black on Friday
Penn's Woods 2010 Black - a set on Flickr

Purple on Saturday
Penn's Woods 2010 Purple Trail - a set on Flickr
bty34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2010, 12:43 PM   #109
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bty34 View Post
Thanks for posting those. I am the rock red JK on the purple trail.
Unread 06-24-2010, 04:38 PM   #110
bty34
2000 TJ Wrangler 

As you can see there are a couple spots in there where I got a little carried away with the camera, but most of them seemed to turn out pretty well.

The wife and I had been before on some of the easier trails, but were both really happy this year with the black and purple. The trails had a nice mixture of obstacles and the guides were great.
bty34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2010, 03:35 PM   #111
CSLOFFROAD_COM
1998 ZJ 

I Just found this posting and thought I would put a few pics up here as I did the red trail on Friday and Purple on Saturday.... The Jeep_Girl was great while wheeling she was laughing everytime her dad had to gas it over a bump...too funny! The other pic is just a capture of my ZJ on squeeze play (the only zj in Bradford with a lift...LOL!) I'm posting some more videos of everyone on Youtube from those days... go to youtube and search csloffroad and you'll see the 2010 videos and more are to come!!
jeep_girl.jpg   picture-1.jpg  
Unread 07-09-2010, 03:41 PM   #112
CSLOFFROAD_COM
1998 ZJ 

1 more coming off the rocks.... That was a fun ride! Hope to see everyone there next year!
picture-2.jpg  

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.