Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Jeep Jamboree Penn Woods

11K views 111 replies 18 participants last post by  CSLOFFROAD_COM 
#1 ·
Has anybody been to the Jamboree at Penn Woods?

#33 ·
Ok So i am SOLD i wanna go i was worried at first about what trails to go on but i think my limit is the 6-7 rated trails i would like to drive it home! However i am SCREWED the 18-20 is mine and my wifes anniversary weekend!!! Imma do some smooth talking and is it to late to sign up??

#35 ·
Mud pig you driving your rig down from canada?
And i am calling to sign up i dont have time to talk it over with the wife! she is gonna be PISSED!

#36 ·
Ya, I don't like to build trailer toys LOL!!
Plus I am only 2.5 hrs away from the base camp. As well as having a cottage about 40 minutes away in Great Valley.

Can't wait, I have another clean up weekend comming up in a couple of days so I will have some more pics next week.

#37 ·
I was so close to signing up this year but my g/f's birthday is sunday the 21 and we have beerfest and a wedding on the 20th :( I totally want to get out there though, take a ton of pics fellas :cheers2:

#38 ·
Kip03tj I am sure there will be plenty of pics taken! I'll be there with bells on, i just have to get the little stuff fixed on the rig!
Mud Pig what time do you plan on being there and what day?

#42 ·
Dont have rear hooks i always hook to shackle, seat belts work i have a spare, its plated and insured however the inspection ran out last month and i have stock skids =/ will it pass

#43 ·
I've been to the Kentucky Jamborees and the inspections really look for safety concerns and recovery support. I have seen rigs without rear attachment points, but that may have been an oversight.

You should have something to hook to front and rear, like a receiver hitch/hook/D-ring.

Since any inspection sticker is relative to your home locale, I don't think they will have much to say about any out-of-area inspection validity.

You should have a blast, Jamborees are really a fun family event. I'm already signed up for the fall Kentucky event, and can't wait.

#49 ·
ok so i kinda have a problem i wanna come to JJ But i can only wheel friday do i have to pay full 265.00 for one day of can i even do that?

#50 ·
Take a look at Jeep jamboree's web site (google it). I am pretty sure they do not allow partial trips as far as cost goes but if you want to pay 265 for one day I am sure they would allow it. Check out the calender for this summer while you are at their web site. There may be another one that is close by where you are free the whole weekend.

#52 ·
Just got back from another clean up weekend.
The trails are looking good.
The green Trail (3-4 rated) is looking nice, and the Black trail (5-6 rated) is getting nice and muddy.

Should be a good time, as of the biginning of june we had over 100 jeeps registered.

#56 ·
Looks really great on the xj's i found on used and he wants 150 buts he said its all rust! should i talk him down or just look for another

#58 ·
would it be to much to ask if you'd get me the measurments of yours! I have a bender so i might have to build my own! you can either post them here or just text them to the number i gave ya thanks mid pig

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.