JEEP JAM - Wilmington, Ohio - Aug. 17,18th 2013 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > JEEP JAM - Wilmington, Ohio - Aug. 17,18th 2013

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 08-14-2013, 06:56 PM   #16
tlower
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by modfox View Post
No Muddy Buddy drama right? I hear there is alot of drama going on with some of its guys...
I have not had any issue with the club and/or any of its members. As far as drama, you can go anywhere and find it if your looking for it, but at the end of the day everyone comes together and has a good time. I can personally say that this is a great group of people who are willing to share their knowledge and are there to help you out if you need it.

tlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2013, 07:14 PM   #17
wwddnnone
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlower View Post
The trails are good for stock Jeeps as well as several areas of the obstacle course. Any area of the obstacle course that is not friendly to a stock Jeep is able to be "by-passed". The only thing that I would recommend would be to have recovery points on the front and rear, just in case. If you were to get stuck, the trail guide or other helpers will have any needed recovery equipment. I hope you have a great time!
Thanks, looking forward to tomorrow. Jeep has tow hooks on the front and rear so we should be good.

Looking forward to meeting fellow Ohioans and Muddy Buddy members.
BTW wwddnnone = Wooden One, call me Woody. I'll be in a Black, stock soft top JKU.
wwddnnone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2013, 09:06 PM   #18
tlower
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwddnnone View Post

Thanks, looking forward to tomorrow. Jeep has tow hooks on the front and rear so we should be good.

Looking forward to meeting fellow Ohioans and Muddy Buddy members.
BTW wwddnnone = Wooden One, call me Woody. I'll be in a Black, stock soft top JKU.
Sounds good Woody. See ya there!
Unread 08-18-2013, 04:10 PM   #19
michigan37

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Just left the jeep jam, had a blast. First time there, and it was a great time! Can't beat it for $20. Definitely going back next year.
michigan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2013, 11:20 AM   #20
tlower
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by michigan37 View Post
Just left the jeep jam, had a blast. First time there, and it was a great time! Can't beat it for $20. Definitely going back next year.
I'm glad you had a good time!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.