Jeep Factory Tour? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Jeep Factory Tour?

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Jeep JK Wrangler NEW Heat Reducing Performance Vented HoodARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan Kits

Unread 02-19-2010, 08:18 PM   #31
Nightwalker
1979 CJ5 

^Thank you?

[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Red"]"Give Life" Donate a pint of blood.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

"This place is like a fine drug.

It's easy to start, hard to quit, you lose sleep over it, you lose money because of it, and you put up with alot of **** from some people associated with it. But no matter what you never wanna give it up."

Can't sleep?
Join [url]http://www.nightcrew.org/index.php[/url]
Nightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2010, 08:29 PM   #32
blue87coupe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I'm an hour away and would also like to go.
blue87coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2010, 10:06 PM   #33
Fhajad
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Well I sent it off shortly after posting. So I think word will get back Monday/Tuesday.

And yes _Kyle_, I figured it'd make a good example how dedicated some of us are.
Fhajad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2010, 09:35 PM   #34
99TJtommy
1999 TJ Wrangler 

with notice me and a buddy of mine are in.
99TJtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2010, 07:07 AM   #35
Curt41
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Any reply back on that email yet?

Check out my build thread

Survivalist Jeep #6

Rusty's 3in Full leaf pack, JKS quicker discos, rear sway bar gone, Carr light bar with 4 KC 6x9's, C4x4 Tow Hooks, Flowmaster Super 44 Off Road Muffler, 31x10.50 Goodyear Dura-Tracs

Looking for a set of pre-96 XJ front bumper endcaps
Curt41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2010, 11:09 AM   #36
Fhajad
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Yep! We got a response!

Quote:
Chris:
Thank you for your email. As you know, our plants are not open for public tours. However, I have forwarded your email to our leadership team for their consideration. When I have more information, I will be in contact.

Unread 02-22-2010, 11:37 AM   #37
Curt41
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fhajad View Post
Yep! We got a response!

[/SIZE][/FONT]
Oh cool beans! Well it's a start. It would be pretty cool though. All of us showing up in our rigs, and probably most of us sporting some Jeep attire. And who knows maybe we could get some free stuff too...hahaha

Check out my build thread

Survivalist Jeep #6

Rusty's 3in Full leaf pack, JKS quicker discos, rear sway bar gone, Carr light bar with 4 KC 6x9's, C4x4 Tow Hooks, Flowmaster Super 44 Off Road Muffler, 31x10.50 Goodyear Dura-Tracs

Looking for a set of pre-96 XJ front bumper endcaps
Curt41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2010, 11:39 AM   #38
Nightwalker
1979 CJ5 

It's a lie! Their just giving us the run around.

[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Red"]"Give Life" Donate a pint of blood.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

It's easy to start, hard to quit, you lose sleep over it, you lose money because of it, and you put up with alot of **** from some people associated with it. But no matter what you never wanna give it up."

Can't sleep?
Unread 02-22-2010, 11:54 AM   #39
Fhajad
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I'll give it a while before I hear a rejection or assume a run around. I dunno if one person in PR can just open the doors to a factory for a group of people. I assume it takes more then just that.
Unread 02-22-2010, 12:34 PM   #40
Nightwalker
1979 CJ5 

It does. And if the upper muckedy mucks decide to not let us, they'll use that response as the beggining to the runn around.

Can't sleep?
Unread 02-22-2010, 12:51 PM   #41
Pmort
2001 TJ Wrangler 

They better not I want to see the pillars and the painting they have done

EDIT: The pillars thing is becuase my dad works there and said when Fiat took over they painted everything and put in roman pillars lol

Last edited by Pmort; 02-28-2010 at 10:40 AM..
Pmort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2010, 01:27 AM   #42
airdevil85
1994 YJ Wrangler 

month advance my bro and I are in
- "Its been a while since something broke on your truck"
airdevil85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2010, 07:54 PM   #43
TSEJEEPERS
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I have every other weekend off.
I would be there if it is my weekend off. Also if it is not my weekend off I am sure some of the other members of our club would be interested.
Unread 03-03-2010, 12:34 PM   #44
Fhajad
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Alright guys, now we're at the touchy part. I got an e-mail today giving the okay. Now the limitation is that we're only allowed 20 people any day in May, but Wednesdays, after noon. I have at least 3 slots myself, possibly 3.

We gotta exercise discretion especially about this, as they've told me a few times in the e-mail.

So we gotta figure definitive number and the people for those slots. The earlier you responded in the thread, the higher your priority, unless you forfeit your spot(s). Just not be greedy.
Unread 03-03-2010, 12:43 PM   #45
cheffin13
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Don't know where I stand in the priority line but I need to know a date before I can confirm or deny anything. In May, the only weekend I could do would be the 22-23. Or I could do some of the Mondays, otherwise count me out.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.