Hilltop performance - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Hilltop performance

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 06-12-2013, 05:32 PM   #1
Ohiojeepguy
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Hilltop performance

Anyone use this shop for custom work? They are just west of cinci.

Ohiojeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2013, 11:40 PM   #2
samuraisavr
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I've never used them personally, but have seen their work and they seem legit. I've run into them out at Haspin a couple times and their rigs seem to work pretty well. I don't know any of them personally, but seem like a good group. Hope that helps...
Pocket
samuraisavr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2013, 05:17 AM   #3
Ohiojeepguy
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the review. I'm in the middle of this engine swap and I might have them do part of it due to time constraints
Ohiojeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2014, 01:58 PM   #4
polizei

Anyone use this place? I'm looking for a shop to do a 2.5" lift on a 14' JGC.

I asked POR 4x4 in Alexandria, but Hilltop is closer. What is the going rate for install? POR quoted $85/hr and 2.5-4 hours.
polizei is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-20-2014, 10:54 AM   #5
modfox
1995 YJ Wrangler 

They just did my SYE. Good bunch of guys.
modfox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2014, 05:12 AM   #6
kbarwall
1985 CJ7 

I have a fair amount of friends that get work done regularly at hilltop, from what I understand they are great guys to deal with, do a good job and are reasonable on prices. But this is all second hand, I have never been there myself, but most of the guys i know return their to get more work done at some frequency, they have really good specials, at least for my JK CLub I belong too.
kbarwall is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.