Hilltop performance - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Hilltop performance

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 06-12-2013, 05:32 PM   #1
Ohiojeepguy
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Hilltop performance

Anyone use this shop for custom work? They are just west of cinci.

Ohiojeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2013, 11:40 PM   #2
samuraisavr
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I've never used them personally, but have seen their work and they seem legit. I've run into them out at Haspin a couple times and their rigs seem to work pretty well. I don't know any of them personally, but seem like a good group. Hope that helps...
Pocket
samuraisavr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 05:17 AM   #3
Ohiojeepguy
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the review. I'm in the middle of this engine swap and I might have them do part of it due to time constraints
Ohiojeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2014, 01:58 PM   #4
polizei

Anyone use this place? I'm looking for a shop to do a 2.5" lift on a 14' JGC.

I asked POR 4x4 in Alexandria, but Hilltop is closer. What is the going rate for install? POR quoted $85/hr and 2.5-4 hours.
polizei is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2014, 10:54 AM   #5
modfox
1995 YJ Wrangler 

They just did my SYE. Good bunch of guys.
modfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2014, 05:12 AM   #6
kbarwall
1985 CJ7 

I have a fair amount of friends that get work done regularly at hilltop, from what I understand they are great guys to deal with, do a good job and are reasonable on prices. But this is all second hand, I have never been there myself, but most of the guys i know return their to get more work done at some frequency, they have really good specials, at least for my JK CLub I belong too.
kbarwall is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.