Hello?! Is anyone one in NW OH? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Hello?! Is anyone one in NW OH?

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 02-01-2012, 02:32 AM   #16
99alpine
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Sent you PM.

Upcoming: Upgrade to 33" Goodyear Duratrac's, Full Teraflex system (shocks (front and rear,) disconnects, skids, diff covers, and steering stabilizer,) custom built front and rear bumpers, custom built flat fenders, custom built sliders, flush tail lights and re-located front turn signals.
99alpine is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2012, 05:45 AM   #17
FalconKR5

Hi, just saw this and thought I would post up. I live in Temperance, MI (OH is ~1mi away from my house) and work in Maumee.
Unread 02-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #18
RSC17
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Hey, I'm in Toledo for school. I know Eric from NWOC personally. Great guy and his club members are also really friendly. I'm going to their meet and greet because I missed the last one. Send me a PM if you ever want to meet up.
RSC17 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2012, 08:14 AM   #19
RSC17
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Hey everyone, I'm confirming the Feb 11th meet and greet with Eric. I'll post up when I hear something.
Unread 02-06-2012, 05:05 PM   #20
99alpine
1988 XJ Cherokee 

It will be at the Yark dealership in Toledo I believe. That is what he said in the e-mail he sent me. On Airport I think? Can't remember. I won't be able to make it though. This Saturday, (the 11th) I will be heading down to Kingsport, Tennessee followed by Jacksonville/St. Augustine, Florida for my uncles wedding. I won't be back until the 18th.
Upcoming: Upgrade to 33" Goodyear Duratrac's, Full Teraflex system (shocks (front and rear,) disconnects, skids, diff covers, and steering stabilizer,) custom built front and rear bumpers, custom built flat fenders, custom built sliders, flush tail lights and re-located front turn signals.
Unread 02-06-2012, 06:02 PM   #21
RSC17
1995 YJ Wrangler 

It is on Central avenue just west of Holland Sylvania
Unread 02-09-2012, 12:13 PM   #22
rogergoochman
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I live in toledo with a stock yj besides posilok. Ill text my bro he works in the jeepp building at yark and ask him about a meet. He has a tj too
rogergoochman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-09-2012, 12:19 PM   #23
rogergoochman
1993 YJ Wrangler 

He said he hasnt heard of any meets.
rogergoochman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-09-2012, 12:21 PM   #24
JeepOhio
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I'm from Perrysburg as well, but currently out of town for a month or so for work. I'll def look you guys up when I'm back in the area!
JeepOhio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2012, 11:01 AM   #25
jrussell19
2001 XJ Cherokee 

i live in the toledo area and also looking to join a club for some good advise and some good riding...just purchased my first Jeep its a Stock 2001 XJ..im a chevy guy but have always loved jeeps
jrussell19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2012, 04:27 PM   #26
99alpine
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepOhio
I'm from Perrysburg as well, but currently out of town for a month or so for work. I'll def look you guys up when I'm back in the area!
Well I'm out of town till next Saturday. I'll send you a pm with contact information
Unread 02-13-2012, 11:13 PM   #27
redman87
1964 CJ5 

Im from perrysburg area but me jeep is in parts yet
redman87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2012, 06:11 PM   #28
texs4x4
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I'm from the Perrysburg area as well, anybody meeting anytime soon?
texs4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2012, 06:17 PM   #29
englane
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Crikey. I don't know how I missed this thread. I'm in Toledo, and I have a good buddy that has a pretty sweet CJ in Rossford. I'm sure we'd both be down for meeting up sometime.
Zombie Outbreak Response Vehicle #101
englane is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2012, 06:35 PM   #30
texs4x4
1997 TJ Wrangler 

We should try to set something up locally.
texs4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.