Good Shops In Eastern Ohio??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Good Shops In Eastern Ohio???

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 12-21-2004, 09:49 PM   #1
treehugger

Good Shops In Eastern Ohio???

I just got my 03 Sport about a month ago. I am tinking about some mods but I'm not much of a wrencher. (may have to get over that!!) Was wondering if anyone can recommend a good shop to maybe get some stuff done. Thinking about a 1 BL and in time maybe a 2" suspension lift. Any help is much appreciated. Remember I'm a noobie so be kind.

Unread 12-21-2004, 10:53 PM   #2
jrtdogbone
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by treehugger
I just got my 03 Sport about a month ago. I am tinking about some mods but I'm not much of a wrencher. (may have to get over that!!) Was wondering if anyone can recommend a good shop to maybe get some stuff done. Thinking about a 1 BL and in time maybe a 2" suspension lift. Any help is much appreciated. Remember I'm a noobie so be kind.
Are you close to Salem, Ohio, NorthLima,Ohio, or Parma, Ohio?

The Dog

2004 Jeep Willys
http://jeep-willys.com/
jrtdogbone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2004, 12:04 AM   #3
shagnasty

mad4wd in Poland, Ohio. Good People. See Larry for all your needs!
2004 TJ Sport, Bright Silver Metallic, 4" Full-Traction short arm lift. Trail ready front bumper, warn rear bumper with tire carrier, Amsoil air filter, 33x12.50 M/T Baja Claw RAdials, 15x8 American Racing 625's. AA SYE, "Woody" shaft.
shagnasty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2004, 06:14 PM   #4
treehugger

I live in New Philadelphia. Just south of Canton.
Unread 12-22-2004, 06:39 PM   #5
jrtdogbone
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I live in New Philadelphia. Just south of Canton.
Here's the Only ones I know of NE Ohio.

Mad 4 Whwwl Drive- N.Lima-Poland

http://www.mad4wd.com/tek9.asp?pg=default

4 Wheel Parts- Parma

http://www.4wheelparts.com/4wp/index.asp

Matt Peters Offroad- Salem

http://www.petersoffroad.com/

I'm thinking about talking with Peters Off Road about an axle upgrade and ARB installation. He's an OME/ARB Authorized Dealer.

You could probably do the lift yourself. It wasn't bad. You should come up to Canton and go offroading with our club. Click on my sig to visit our website. I also have an OME Lift installation pics posted on my site.

Good Luck

The Dog

2004 Jeep Willys
Unread 12-23-2004, 07:55 PM   #6
treehugger

Dog,
I checked out your web page. Nice job! You made it look easy alright. I would like to doo the mods myself and save labor costs to buy more toys. We'll have to see when the time comes. I saw the Hall of Fame site too. I woork swing shift so I often work sundays. If it hits right in Jan maybe I'll drop in at Walthers.
Treehugger
Unread 12-23-2004, 08:22 PM   #7
jrtdogbone
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Dog,
I checked out your web page. Nice job! You made it look easy alright. I would like to doo the mods myself and save labor costs to buy more toys. We'll have to see when the time comes. I saw the Hall of Fame site too. I woork swing shift so I often work sundays. If it hits right in Jan maybe I'll drop in at Walthers.
Treehugger
Sounds good, we are always looking for new members. We are pushing to increase our membership in 2005. There are some good guys that will help you out on the trail. We have been taking some stock jeeps to Wellsville to wheel and get them some off road experience. Hope we see ya!

Good Luck with your Mods

The Dog

2004 Jeep Willys
Unread 08-26-2012, 11:51 PM   #8
jstare

Hey i live in Poland ohio and if im reading this right you guys have a store here, or close to it? If sk where i would like to check it out thanks
jstare is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2012, 12:20 AM   #9
ASUjeepDevil

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtdogbone View Post

Mad 4 Whwwl Drive- N.Lima-Poland

http://www.mad4wd.com/tek9.asp?pg=default
Considering that website is down and it was posted almost 10 years ago, I'd say you better check the yellow pages.
Unread 08-27-2012, 07:23 AM   #10
jrtdogbone
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstare View Post
Hey i live in Poland ohio and if im reading this right you guys have a store here, or close to it? If sk where i would like to check it out thanks
I believe Mad Is no longer open. There is a place just south of there called 4WD.com. They do installs and sell a very good selection of Off Road mods. I highly recommend them.

2004 Jeep Willys
Unread 08-27-2012, 10:42 AM   #11
jstare

Ok thankyou ill check those out
jstare is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-20-2012, 03:05 PM   #12
TJ Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtdogbone View Post
I believe Mad Is no longer open. There is a place just south of there called 4WD.com. They do installs and sell a very good selection of Off Road mods. I highly recommend them.
Someone pointed this out to me. We are very much open and I would have to say one of the best set up 4wd shops on the East coast for custom builds and driveline work. We have 5 CNC machines, CNC Tube bending..MIG, TIG, CNC Plasma Table, Ironworker, pressbrake, sheetmetal tools, etc. Our Phone is 330-549-9082 and the website is www.mad4wd.com. If youhave any questions, pkease feel free to call.

thanks
Larry
TJ Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.