Dayton, OH area? - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Dayton, OH area?

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 09-22-2010, 06:10 PM   #91
Mr. T
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brads_nky_yj View Post
Only if you like to wheel completely drunk and then proceed to throw your empty beer cans out of the rig onto the trails.

When and where did this ever happen??? We dont wheel and drink my friend that is in our by laws. It just does not happen and I am the founder and the president and have been on every ride but a couple at Haspin so what the heck are you talking about?

By the way thanks to those of you who know our events etc. and spoke up about this. We appreciate your friendship!

Mr. T is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2010, 07:13 PM   #92
skeeterbeater
1995 YJ Wrangler 

i rode with you guys in the Germantown covered bridge run. been meaning to make it to a meeting ever since, that stupid job thing is always in the way lol.
Unread 09-23-2010, 10:59 AM   #93
Tyler99TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Went to Slade for the first time last weekend of the Firehouse Run. Its a really fun place. It was bone dry so we were able to do a few more trails than we could have normally hit. My group did Carb Hill and Hair Pin. Those were the only named trails we hit, but ran some other fun ones too. Here are a few pictures.

Tyler99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2010, 11:26 AM   #94
adamkn
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler99TJ View Post
Went to Slade for the first time last weekend of the Firehouse Run. Its a really fun place. It was bone dry so we were able to do a few more trails than we could have normally hit. My group did Carb Hill and Hair Pin. Those were the only named trails we hit, but ran some other fun ones too. Here are a few pictures.
Thanks for sharing the pics. I was really hoping to make that trip, but I wasn't able to finish my lift/SYE install in time.

I see that you're not too far away from me - are you a member of any of the local off-road clubs?
Unread 09-23-2010, 12:26 PM   #95
Tyler99TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I just moved back to Ohio from Tennessee so I am not in any clubs right now. I have 3 buddys that I ride with. You are more than welcome to go out with us the next time we head out. We try to stay close but all the good trails are down south. You should have came on to the Firehouse Run anyway, they had 3 different groups of stock Jeeps. It was mostly trails but they all had fun getting off the paved roads.
Unread 09-23-2010, 05:57 PM   #96
flatlander757
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I just moved back to Ohio from Tennessee so I am not in any clubs right now. I have 3 buddys that I ride with. You are more than welcome to go out with us the next time we head out. We try to stay close but all the good trails are down south. You should have came on to the Firehouse Run anyway, they had 3 different groups of stock Jeeps. It was mostly trails but they all had fun getting off the paved roads.
Hey man, I'm right near you in West Carrollton... we'll have to meet up some time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006 Sport
Being able to make vroom vroom noises in Tonys Jeep was the highlight of my life.
Currently Jeepless.
flatlander757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2010, 07:50 PM   #97
BlackbeastZJ
1995 ZJ 

Anybody around here going to the Jeep Jam in Harveysburg this weekend? Just heard about it on the radio today and got the full scoop from a MuddyBuddies member, sounds like its gonna be a blast!

[SIZE="1"][B]1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, blacked out
4.0 I6, NP249, D30-D35 with 3.73 gears
LED Interior and gauge lights, Silverstar Ultra's
Tinted tails, Baja fogs, Bedlined bumpers, removed cladding
Iron Rock Offroad 3.5" lift, 15x8 Cragar D Windows, 32" BFG A/T's
Curt trailer hitch, Cobra CB with 4ft RS antenna[/B][/SIZE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/black-beast-95-zj-build-922921/"][B][SIZE="3"][B]My build Thread[/B][/SIZE][/B][/URL]

[SIZE="2"]Black Jeep Society
Christian Jeep Owners #37[/SIZE][/CENTER]
BlackbeastZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2010, 11:28 PM   #98
Mr. T
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
What part of tennesee? I am from Livingston, TN. We have a great club right in ya'lls back door...come hang out!!!!
Mr. T is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2010, 04:45 AM   #99
crazycollinz
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackbeastZJ View Post
Anybody around here going to the Jeep Jam in Harveysburg this weekend? Just heard about it on the radio today and got the full scoop from a MuddyBuddies member, sounds like its gonna be a blast!
I will be there at least one day
crazycollinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2010, 01:04 PM   #100
Jeepzcb09
1998 TJ Wrangler 

springfield here, i go to Haspin Acers in IN. Here are some pics I have the red Jeep, other 2 are my friends/fellow Jeepers lol

Believe.
Jeepzcb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2010, 01:06 PM   #101
Jeepzcb09
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Where is this??

Believe.
Unread 09-28-2010, 01:28 PM   #102
Jeepzcb09
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Hey FlatLander i didnt know your in Ohio, Me and my crew are going over to Haspin Acers Oct 9-11 if anyone want to meet us there

Believe.
Unread 09-28-2010, 01:42 PM   #103
Tyler99TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepzcb09 View Post
Where is this??
That is Slade, Ky Its a 2.5 hour drive down from Centerville.
Unread 09-28-2010, 01:44 PM   #104
Tyler99TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlander757 View Post
Hey man, I'm right near you in West Carrollton... we'll have to meet up some time!
I am going to try and make it to a Muddy Buddys meeting sometime. They just moved their meetings about 3 minutes from my house. Haspin is just like the pictures that guy posted, MUD. I am not a fan of mud personally.
Unread 09-28-2010, 02:06 PM   #105
Jeepzcb09
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I am going to try and make it to a Muddy Buddys meeting sometime. They just moved their meetings about 3 minutes from my house. Haspin is just like the pictures that guy posted, MUD. I am not a fan of mud personally.
Its not all mud, they have some really cool rock hills and creek beds and such, but ya there is alot of mud. Im kinda taking it easy until i get my rearend swapped out for a 8.8, which should be soon.

Believe.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.