Dayton, OH area? - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Dayton, OH area?

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Steinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 08-23-2010, 08:52 PM   #76
skeeterbeater
1995 YJ Wrangler 

very interesting...

Unread 08-24-2010, 12:37 PM   #77
Tyler99TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I just went to the off road park over in Oxford last weekend for the first time. The guys claimed it was 60 miles ofr trails, but they looped around a bunch of times. There is a easy and hard side of the park. It had some nice hill climbs and ran through a creek the whole way back. There is a waterfall/ledge at the back of the hard section, but we didn't make it back there because a buddy's rig lost reverse and we had to drive our rigs home.

It is a low key type of place and don't expect help if you break down back there unless other Jeepers would help you. Its a low key operation that isn't advertised.
Tyler99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2010, 07:21 PM   #78
Turbobearcat
2005 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbarwall View Post
whats going on all you lebanon/mason people, I am right down the road in maineville. Turbobearcat, are you a member of the UCTurbo cats? Here is my jeep, you all may have seen me around.

No but I am the President of Modern Mopars of Ohio :-)
Turbobearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2010, 07:24 PM   #79
Turbobearcat
2005 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf7710 View Post
Just got wind of a jeep poker run this sunday, I know it ends at Armco park. When I find out more I will let everyone know or if anyone else knows please let me know.
About 3 miles from me I think!
Turbobearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2010, 11:05 PM   #80
skeeterbeater
1995 YJ Wrangler 

i'm going to be at haspen labor day weekend. the jeep will be there but its a tow rig for the quad. i'l be on a yellow ex runnin around with a hot pink blaster and a purple and yellow banshee.
Unread 08-29-2010, 01:47 PM   #81
ujehed
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Im from piketon, just a little south of Chillicothe, any of you ever come down my way?
ujehed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2010, 08:31 PM   #82
mighty4banger
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Mainevile/Morrow

I run with some local folks in Maineville and Muddy Buddys... good club been running with them for several years.

95 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 4.88's, Aussie Locker D30, 35" Mud Rovers, Herculined tub, TKH rear bumper, Ford 8.8, JB Conv. SYE, Sylvania Silver Stars, T-MAX 9K winch, MORE 1" body lift, Turbo City oil pan skid, Rubicon Express 4" lift...

2012 KK Black all stock.
mighty4banger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2010, 08:14 AM   #83
adamkn
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty4banger View Post
I run with some local folks in Maineville and Muddy Buddys... good club been running with them for several years.

Hey - I'm not far from Maineville (Loveland), is that a Jeep club you're involved in up there, or just a group of friends?

I'm familiar with Muddy Buddy's, but haven't participated in any of their meetings/rides yet. But I've heard a lot of good things about them. I'm assuming their meetings are up near Dayton, which would be about an hour for me, so that's the main reason I haven't gotten involved with them yet.
Unread 08-30-2010, 09:35 AM   #84
mighty4banger
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkn View Post
Hey - I'm not far from Maineville (Loveland), is that a Jeep club you're involved in up there, or just a group of friends?

I'm familiar with Muddy Buddy's, but haven't participated in any of their meetings/rides yet. But I've heard a lot of good things about them. I'm assuming their meetings are up near Dayton, which would be about an hour for me, so that's the main reason I haven't gotten involved with them yet.
The Maineville guys are a mix from Muddy Buddys and a couple friends.

MB just moved their meetings closer to us... near Dayton Mall.
(About a 40 minute run for me.)

Welcome to www.muddybuddys.net

New place will be - Harrigans Tavern (also known as Harrigans South) The room is the large party room to the left as you enter. It seats up to 150 people. Very large room. Parking lot is huge!! No parking issues any more. Everyone orders there own food. Bands will start playing in that room at 9:30 so the meetings will be over by 9pm. If you want to hang out for a while there will be NO COVER charge for members who stay to enjoy the bands. Centerville is central for the membership at this time.

Harrigans Tavern
671 Lyons Rd.
Centerville, Ohio 45459

Meetings will start promptly at 7 pm starting in Aug.
Meetings are 7pm now per. request of the membership

Come on up!
95 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 4.88's, Aussie Locker D30, 35" Mud Rovers, Herculined tub, TKH rear bumper, Ford 8.8, JB Conv. SYE, Sylvania Silver Stars, T-MAX 9K winch, MORE 1" body lift, Turbo City oil pan skid, Rubicon Express 4" lift...

2012 KK Black all stock.
Unread 08-31-2010, 07:45 AM   #85
adamkn
2000 TJ Wrangler 

mighty4banger - thanks for the info! The new location is only about 40 minutes away from me, not too bad at all. I might try to make it to the next meeting in September.
Unread 08-31-2010, 09:58 AM   #86
kbarwall
1985 CJ7 

adam i may join you on that trip if i am in town
kbarwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2010, 02:41 PM   #87
crazycollinz
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Check into this http://www.muddybuddys.net/Flyers/jeepjam201009p1.jpg its a pretty goodtime
crazycollinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2010, 11:32 AM   #88
T-birdJunkie
2002 KJ Liberty 

Hey Mighty4Banger, not seen you around in a while
T-birdJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2010, 08:47 PM   #89
mighty4banger
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Hey - it's been a long time! Let me know next time you are steppin' out.

2012 KK Black all stock.
Unread 09-21-2010, 09:29 PM   #90
skeeterbeater
1995 YJ Wrangler 

anybody going to the haunted caves this weekend? first week they are open i'l probably be there

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.