Dayton, OH area? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Dayton, OH area?

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 03-29-2010, 11:23 PM   #16
skeeterbeater
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brads_nky_yj View Post
Only if you like to wheel completely drunk and then proceed to throw your empty beer cans out of the rig onto the trails.

i believe your referring to miami valley 4x4. some buddy's wheel with them and that sounds about right

Unread 04-08-2010, 04:52 PM   #17
crazycollinz
2005 TJ Wrangler 

THinking about goin to Haspin Acres The 24th anyone want to go?
crazycollinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2010, 09:24 PM   #18
skeeterbeater
1995 YJ Wrangler 

i'd be happy to meet you and ride along. still waiting for the cash to come in for my lift/tires/axle i will need before i take my jeep.

Edit:found a set of 31's for 200. i'm thinkin shackles and spare axle shafts?

Last edited by skeeterbeater; 04-08-2010 at 09:42 PM..
skeeterbeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2010, 01:43 AM   #19
T-birdJunkie
2002 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brads_nky_yj View Post
Only if you like to wheel completely drunk and then proceed to throw your empty beer cans out of the rig onto the trails.

Sorry bro, but ThunderbirdJunkie has been wheeling with the Muddy Buddies on a few occasions, and none of that would have been tolerated for any reason by anybody that he was on the trail with.

In fact, the only time ThunderbirdJunkie has ever wheeled and that has been tolerated was while wheeling with the Terrain Stompers.

Collinz, if ThunderbirdJunkie weren't going to be in Kalamazoo that weekend, he'd be 100% for it. Our local KJ cadre is planning on going to Big Rock on the 18th.
T-birdJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2010, 10:30 AM   #20
crazycollinz
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Haspin tomorrow anyone? heading that way around 730 or 8
Unread 05-13-2010, 10:09 PM   #21
ApexTrace
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Im in Xenia, new to jeeping and am also looking for some cool trail rides....My jeeps an 02 apex, with about 70k miles on her now,,,any tips on what i should plan on packing as a possible replacement for a breakdown on a trail ride?..Im afraid of stranding myself...any advice??
ApexTrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2010, 10:31 PM   #22
T-birdJunkie
2002 KJ Liberty 

Apex, #1 rule is don't go alone. If you have a D35, axle shafts for the rearend (depending on what size tires you're running)
Other than that, you shouldn't need any spare parts if your rig's in good shape :P
Unread 05-13-2010, 10:47 PM   #23
skeeterbeater
1995 YJ Wrangler 

apex, i'm south of dayton about 45 minutes jeep time (30 everything else) Saturday muddy buddy's jeep club is having relay for life run. Muddy Buddys Jeep Wrangler Club i will be attending as it starts in my town and is basically all around my area... all 70 miles of it.
Unread 05-13-2010, 11:00 PM   #24
T-birdJunkie
2002 KJ Liberty 

Rally for life was last weekend bro
Unread 05-13-2010, 11:14 PM   #25
skeeterbeater
1995 YJ Wrangler 

website says 15th. if i missed it i'm going to be an unhappy camper, are you sure it was the one that started/ended in germantown?
Unread 05-13-2010, 11:26 PM   #26
T-birdJunkie
2002 KJ Liberty 

Oh, no, that was in Troy. Nevermind
Unread 05-13-2010, 11:27 PM   #27
skeeterbeater
1995 YJ Wrangler 

you had me scared lol. come on down if you want it says all vehicles welcome. my uncle is probably bringing his sammy.
Unread 05-13-2010, 11:34 PM   #28
T-birdJunkie
2002 KJ Liberty 

Will consider it. May be working on an XJ this weekend. Went to the one in Troy last year...was in MI last weekend so didn't make it to the one in Troy this year
Unread 05-13-2010, 11:56 PM   #29
skeeterbeater
1995 YJ Wrangler 

thats not too bad. i might be having a little get together at my place after (if i don't have to work) and if you enjoy big fields with little sprouts its going to be a sunny day with no rain!
Unread 05-17-2010, 05:27 PM   #30
crazycollinz
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexTrace View Post
Im in Xenia, new to jeeping and am also looking for some cool trail rides....My jeeps an 02 apex, with about 70k miles on her now,,,any tips on what i should plan on packing as a possible replacement for a breakdown on a trail ride?..Im afraid of stranding myself...any advice??
Where you at in Xenia I will have to let you know the next time we go out wheeling

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.