Dayton, OH area? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Dayton, OH area?

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Magnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High Clearan

Unread 10-30-2009, 09:48 PM   #1
BlackbeastZJ
1995 ZJ 

Dayton, OH area?

Just wondering if there are any fellow Jeepers in the Dayton area, I can't seem to fins much in the way of trails out here, looking for some places to wheel and some people to wheel with!

[SIZE="1"][B]1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, blacked out
4.0 I6, NP249, D30-D35 with 3.73 gears
LED Interior and gauge lights, Silverstar Ultra's
Tinted tails, Baja fogs, Bedlined bumpers, removed cladding
Iron Rock Offroad 3.5" lift, 15x8 Cragar D Windows, 32" BFG A/T's
Curt trailer hitch, Cobra CB with 4ft RS antenna[/B][/SIZE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/black-beast-95-zj-build-922921/"][B][SIZE="3"][B]My build Thread[/B][/SIZE][/B][/URL]

[SIZE="2"]Black Jeep Society
Christian Jeep Owners #37[/SIZE][/CENTER]
BlackbeastZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2009, 07:07 PM   #2
crazycollinz
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Check out muddybuddys.net
crazycollinz is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2009, 07:23 PM   #3
xjcrawler

in lima ohio here. About an hour north of dayton. We plan wellsville trips and haspen trips if ur interested. Also going to kuntucky next year spring sometime.
xjcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2009, 12:20 AM   #4
schwebel
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Hit me up if you find any good places. I live in kettering.
schwebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2009, 06:29 AM   #5
IMRobocon
2008 JK Wrangler 

These folks should have a few places for you to wheel.

Terrain Stompers :: Index
Unread 12-18-2009, 07:28 AM   #6
Brads_nky_yj

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycollinz View Post
Check out muddybuddys.net

Only if you like to wheel completely drunk and then proceed to throw your empty beer cans out of the rig onto the trails.

Unread 12-28-2009, 02:22 PM   #7
tmotorsports
2002 TJ Wrangler 

we are about an hour or so south of you and have a jeep club soja.com a few of us have a few places we go.and one member has a jeep campout a couple times a year with some nice places the wheel
tmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2010, 04:24 PM   #8
skeeterbeater
1995 YJ Wrangler 

i'm about a half hour south of the DYT. shoot me a pm if you want to come down and play, i have a little bit of woods to play in as soon as people are done deer huntin back there. and i know some other trails around town.
Unread 01-10-2010, 11:13 PM   #9
samuraisavr
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I'm about 30 mins south of dayton in sharonville. We go out to haspin quite a bit, ans are planning some trips to the badlands in attica indiana. we should all meet up on a trail ride some time
Pocket
samuraisavr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2010, 10:09 AM   #10
Jeep Kid
2008 JK Wrangler 

I'm in Beavercreek, itching to get mine out and see what she is capable of
Jeep Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2010, 09:15 PM   #11
Trigger
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brads_nky_yj View Post
Only if you like to wheel completely drunk and then proceed to throw your empty beer cans out of the rig onto the trails.

Not sure how many trips you've been on with Muddy Buddys, but I've been a member going on a year now and have never seen anyone drinking on the trails. I can't speak to what happened before that, but the current membership is completely against it.

That being said, most people around the Dayton area head over to Haspin Acres in Laurel, IN. It's about the closest place around to legally wheel. It's a decent enough place, but there are a lot of rigs there on any given day and you have to keep your head on a swivel.
Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2010, 09:22 PM   #12
skeeterbeater
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
Not sure how many trips you've been on with Muddy Buddys, but I've been a member going on a year now and have never seen anyone drinking on the trails. I can't speak to what happened before that, but the current membership is completely against it.

That being said, most people around the Dayton area head over to Haspin Acres in Laurel, IN. It's about the closest place around to legally wheel. It's a decent enough place, but there are a lot of rigs there on any given day and you have to keep your head on a swivel.
i have several friends that go to muddy buddy's and i was wondering how you go about getting a membership.
Unread 01-20-2010, 09:34 PM   #13
Trigger
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviroberts View Post
i have several friends that go to muddy buddy's and i was wondering how you go about getting a membership.
The best way is to come to a meeting. We meet at The Filling Station on Linden every third Friday at 6:00 PM. Come out, introduce yourself and see if you want to join up. You can also go to Welcome to www.muddybuddys.net, register on the forum and find out some more about the club.
Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2010, 09:39 PM   #14
skeeterbeater
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
The best way is to come to a meeting. We meet at The Filling Station on Linden every third Friday at 6:00 PM. Come out, introduce yourself and see if you want to join up. You can also go to Welcome to www.muddybuddys.net, register on the forum and find out some more about the club.
cool i will be trying to get out there as soon as i can lol
Unread 01-23-2010, 06:38 PM   #15
BlackbeastZJ
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
I'll have to try and make it out there sometime here, I've really been getting the itch to go wheeling lately.

[SIZE="1"][B]1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, blacked out
4.0 I6, NP249, D30-D35 with 3.73 gears
LED Interior and gauge lights, Silverstar Ultra's
Tinted tails, Baja fogs, Bedlined bumpers, removed cladding
Iron Rock Offroad 3.5" lift, 15x8 Cragar D Windows, 32" BFG A/T's
Curt trailer hitch, Cobra CB with 4ft RS antenna[/B][/SIZE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/black-beast-95-zj-build-922921/"][B][SIZE="3"][B]My build Thread[/B][/SIZE][/B][/URL]

[SIZE="2"]Black Jeep Society
Christian Jeep Owners #37[/SIZE][/CENTER]
BlackbeastZJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.