Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Dayton, OH area?

26K views 145 replies 43 participants last post by  JKJason 
#1 ·
Just wondering if there are any fellow Jeepers in the Dayton area, I can't seem to fins much in the way of trails out here, looking for some places to wheel and some people to wheel with!:2thumbsup:

#8 ·
i'm about a half hour south of the DYT. shoot me a pm if you want to come down and play, i have a little bit of woods to play in as soon as people are done deer huntin back there. and i know some other trails around town.

#21 ·
Im in Xenia, new to jeeping and am also looking for some cool trail rides....My jeeps an 02 apex, with about 70k miles on her now,,,any tips on what i should plan on packing as a possible replacement for a breakdown on a trail ride?..Im afraid of stranding myself...any advice?? ;)

#29 ·
thats not too bad. i might be having a little get together at my place after (if i don't have to work) and if you enjoy big fields with little sprouts its going to be a sunny day with no rain!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.