Dayton/Cinci Shops? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Dayton/Cinci Shops?

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 03-02-2010, 11:51 AM   #1
Wireless
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Dayton/Cinci Shops?

I am new to the Dayton area (Centerville) and I was wondering if there were any "goto" shops here for work or parts. I used to be in Dallas and had quite a few choices, but here I am not sure. No huge issues to deal with right now, but I would like to regear (currently 4.10 with 35's) and maybe even someone good enough to do a repower. I have 160K on the clock and while she still runs fine, the day may come when I need something else.

Wireless is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2010, 11:18 AM   #2
Tyler99TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

There is a local Wrangler club called the Muddy Buddies. I have not met up with them, but it seems pretty cool. They have a forum and it will give you all the info on local shops. Muddy Buddys Jeep Wrangler Club

I am heading down to Harlan, Ky to Black Mountain next weekend if you are looking to go on a trip.
Tyler99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.