Cleveland Area - Make a few bucks installing a suspension! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Cleveland Area - Make a few bucks installing a suspension!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 07-16-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
Agony Wagon
Anti-Seizeaholic

1995 XJ Cherokee 

Xj Cleveland Area - Make a few bucks installing a suspension!

I've got a '95 XJ with a beat-up old suspension.
To replace it, I've got a Skyjacker 3" kit with full leaf spring packs, Old Man Emu shocks. And a SYE kit, too.

Here's the deal:
I'm going to be out of town for business for several days the last week of this month. I am looking for someone who can install this during that time, and save me a few bucks vs taking it to a local shop.
It would need to be done at your location with your tools.
I would drop it off the evening of June 27, and pick it up the evening of August 1 (it must be done by this time).

The leaf spring front bolts are stuck to the bolts, but the nuts are still welded to the frame. This is where I got stuck, and between family and an increased load at work, I don't have enough time to futz with it. The rest of the nuts & bolts in the rear are fine. Haven't touched the front yet.

Make me an offer. Let me know if there are any questions.

Also, I work in IT, so if you need some computer work done, I can make a partial payment in trade, and save you a lot of money over taking it to a computer shop. Or all cash. Doesn't matter to me.

Parts list:
1 S97 7009 ---- OEM STABILIZER W/RED BOOT KT
2 S97 JC25RS -- SOFTRIDE SPRG 2.5" REAR XJ EA
1 S97 JC30F --- 3"FRONT COILS,JEEP XJ,ZJ,MJ PR
1 S97 JC30S --- SYS BOX, 3" 84-01 CHEROKEE BX
2 ARB 60052L -- Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport Shock
2 ARB 60053L -- OLD MAN EMU NITROCHA RGER SPORT SHOC
1 PORC52231 -- PORC HD 231 SYE Kit
1 Front driveshaft from a '96 XJ

Last edited by Agony Wagon; 07-17-2011 at 01:22 PM.. Reason: Dates corrected.
Agony Wagon is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2011, 10:24 PM   #2
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

Too bad I didn't see this sooner or I would have helped. If your looking for some local jeepers to help you out in the future, check us out at North East Ohio 4x4. There is a link in my signature.
Unread 08-03-2011, 07:15 PM   #3
Agony Wagon
Anti-Seizeaholic

1995 XJ Cherokee 

Haven't gotten it installed yet. Still trying to find a free weekend to do it.
Agony Wagon is online now   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.