Central Ohio Jeep Meet / Show off your Jeep to me!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Central Ohio Jeep Meet / Show off your Jeep to me!!!

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJClayton Off Road JK Long Arm Upgrade Kits!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-26-2011, 09:35 PM   #1
awalp
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Central Ohio Jeep Meet / Show off your Jeep to me!!!

I just bought a 2004 Jeep Rubicon, and if I could take a ride in different listed Jeeps, I would know with 100% certainty that I make the right/wrong move when I make it..

I'd like to lift my Jeep ASAP, and if a few central ohio Jeep's wanna get together for a cook out, or plainly to show me your Jeep so I can see what it is like... that'd be great.

When I owend a 3G Eclipse, we used to have yearly meets for Ohio, at Alum Creek, which was a blast.

Something ike that, sooner than later, would be great.... let me know!

awalp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2011, 06:09 AM   #2
BILL G
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Wellsville April 3rd.
BILL G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 06:54 AM   #3
Aalbury
2006 LJ Wrangler 

there is a novice ride being facilitated by a 4x4 club the second saturday of april. It would be a good chance to get your jeep out on some trails and see other rigs. I think the club is listed in the clubs section up top. Or pm me and I will send a link to the website
KD8NKV
Aalbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 02:27 PM   #4
Jeepzcb09
1998 TJ Wrangler 

wellsville april 3rd? where at exacty? My buddy was talkin about it.

Believe.
Jeepzcb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 03:38 PM   #5
BILL G
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Oak Tree.If you plan on riding with us be aware that we won't be wheeling stock friendly trails.Some won't be modified friendly either.
BILL G is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.