Bills 491 - Nov 13th anybody? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Bills 491 - Nov 13th anybody?

THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Unread 10-24-2010, 11:36 AM   #1
flatlander757
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Bills 491 - Nov 13th anybody?

EDIT: There is a conflicting Toys for Tots run going on the same day at Haspin Acres... I feel that since both places are the same distance from me, it's more important to help out some kids this year... need to go find some sweet Jeep toys:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006 Sport
Being able to make vroom vroom noises in Tonys Jeep was the highlight of my life.
Currently Jeepless.
flatlander757 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-25-2010, 08:04 AM   #2
adamkn
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah I'd be interested, I think that place is less than an hour away from me. And I'll have an extra seat.
Unread 10-25-2010, 05:03 PM   #3
flatlander757
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkn View Post
Yeah I'd be interested, I think that place is less than an hour away from me. And I'll have an extra seat.
Awesome!

Should be real close to you... Cinci is about 45min from me in Dayton, I'll be passing right by where your city to get there I'm expecting about a 1hr 45min drive myself.

Nobody else? C'mon Jeep Forum!

Quote:
Being able to make vroom vroom noises in Tonys Jeep was the highlight of my life.
Currently Jeepless.
Unread 10-25-2010, 06:23 PM   #4
crazycollinz
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I am down if I get some money for my new currie joints before then! You know anyone that needs a 33" brand new pitbull
crazycollinz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-25-2010, 07:44 PM   #5
flatlander757
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycollinz View Post
I am down if I get some money for my new currie joints before then! You know anyone that needs a 33" brand new pitbull
Try posting up on www.cincyoffroad.com

Quote:
Currently Jeepless.
Unread 10-25-2010, 07:56 PM   #6
crazycollinz
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I don't have permission yet to post on there yet.
Unread 10-25-2010, 08:00 PM   #7
underpowered
Bouncin' on a Budget

1998 ZJ 

i might be able to make it the 13th out there with you all, pending broken parts from this weekend down there.

2000 powerjoke tow pig

Anti-jeep--1989 K5 blazer. the new off road ride
underpowered is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2010, 04:57 PM   #8
flatlander757
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by underpowered View Post
i might be able to make it the 13th out there with you all, pending broken parts from this weekend down there.
Sweet! Hope you can make it!

Quote:
Currently Jeepless.
Unread 10-26-2010, 08:24 PM   #9
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I won't be able to swing it. Nothing to tow with, and I'm not up for driving more than two hours right now in the Jeep. Not until I mess with these joints and get everything cleaned out after redbird. I'm probably down till the December Badlands run.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2010, 07:48 AM   #10
adamkn
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13 View Post
I won't be able to swing it. Nothing to tow with, and I'm not up for driving more than two hours right now in the Jeep. Not until I mess with these joints and get everything cleaned out after redbird. I'm probably down till the December Badlands run.
Caught my attention when you said "redbird" - are you referring to the redbird trail from last weekend's Jeep Jamboree? If so, I was there too (did that trail on Saturday).
Unread 10-28-2010, 01:22 PM   #11
Jeepzcb09
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Man i would love to, but i told my self no more wheeling untill i get my axles in (HP D30/8.8) Whicvh i should be done this spring. I have no trailer or anything so i have to drive it to and from the trails, and im tired of worring about my axles lol, ill be heading over to Haspin Acers, in Indiana this spring if anyone want to join.

And Flatlander when did you move to Ohio, i thought you were in Virgina?

Believe.
Jeepzcb09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-28-2010, 04:10 PM   #12
flatlander757
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepzcb09 View Post
Man i would love to, but i told my self no more wheeling untill i get my axles in (HP D30/8.8) Whicvh i should be done this spring. I have no trailer or anything so i have to drive it to and from the trails, and im tired of worring about my axles lol, ill be heading over to Haspin Acers, in Indiana this spring if anyone want to join.

And Flatlander when did you move to Ohio, i thought you were in Virgina?
Been here since the end of September... moved from VB to Dayton for a job promotion... also the cost of living here is dirt cheap compared to VA Beach

Quote:
Currently Jeepless.
Unread 10-28-2010, 07:29 PM   #13
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

It looks like I"m 75% in.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-28-2010, 07:34 PM   #14
crazycollinz
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped View Post
It looks like I"m 75% in.
Well hell now I am goin to come up with some money to get my johnny joints and upper arms built before the 13th
Unread 10-30-2010, 10:42 PM   #15
underpowered
Bouncin' on a Budget

1998 ZJ 

looks like a no go for me after all. no broken parts from this weekends run, but will most likely be caging my buddies Yota that weekend and he needs a welder as his welders are well....less than stellar.

but for anyone interested, friday after Turkey day (nov., 26) we are going to Dirtly Turtle Offroad in Bedford Ky. should be down there in my Junk along with the yota i am helping to cage.

2000 powerjoke tow pig

Anti-jeep--1989 K5 blazer. the new off road ride
underpowered is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.