Beautiful saturday need help.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Beautiful saturday need help....

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-07-2013, 10:37 PM   #1
74Maverick
1977 CJ5 

Beautiful saturday need help....

So you all know what wonderful weather we had this weekend. Well yesterday getting breakfast at the Mc before going out for a much anticipated day of mud and mayhem, my amc buckled under the might of my roaring 360. So... fast forward through a day of depression, a night of research, and a day of craigslist scouring. I have found a wide muther of a ford 9 inch in my gear ratio. I will be collecting essentials and installing it over the next 7-10 days.

Now I am asking you ohioans to keeps your eyes and ears open if you come across either a early wagoneer,j10, or scout dana 44 with passenger side dif and 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern.

Thankyou for any help and I hope you all are enjoying this break from the weekly snow storms.

Aloha

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.