Athens Ohio - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Athens Ohio

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-30-2010, 08:07 AM   #16
adamkn
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in Cinci right now, but went to school in Athens not too long ago! I wasn't into off-roading back then, so I dont know of any trails, but if anyone is organizing something in that area, I'd certainly be interested.

Unread 08-30-2010, 08:14 AM   #17
06sportt
2006 TJ Wrangler 

You guys may want to look into offroadohio.com they do some occassionally. There is a trail ride this coming weekend in roseville bout an hour hour and a half from athens. Bunch of good guys all out to have fun. They also just did the ohio adventure like the ultimate adventure but they stay in ohio.
06sportt is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.