Anyone for SOR march 8th? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Anyone for SOR march 8th?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 02-28-2015, 01:26 PM   #1
eplumer400
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone for SOR march 8th?

Looking for some friendly people to go with on the trails and some rock trails on the next upcoming Sunday. Trails open at 9, we'll be trying to get there around then or 9:30. PM me or post up on here

eplumer400 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-02-2015, 12:25 AM   #2
mike134
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I've never been to southington, but have heard about it. I'm not real crazy about deep mud or water since I don't have lockers on my jeep. What kind of wheeling goes on there? I've heard they allow camping out there, do you usually get the weekend pass or just get a day pass? Is the park big enough to justify multiple days of wheeling or is more of a small farm/field situation?
mike134 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-02-2015, 08:44 AM   #3
eplumer400
1997 TJ Wrangler 

It's 1500 acres of land that they own that has a bit of everything. There's a bunch of hill climbs, rock trails, obstacle courses, sand, water crossings, and lightly muddy trails. I've been twice and its a lot of fun.
Unread 03-02-2015, 09:11 AM   #4
eplumer400
1997 TJ Wrangler 

As for the pass, camping starts in May, but you can just get day passes. I plan on going on a Sunday because I have an 8 hour class that I can't miss on Saturdays, so I'll be getting a day pass for that day. It's $25 for driver and vehicle, then an extra $5 for passengers
Unread Yesterday, 09:30 AM   #5
07slvrJKx

SOR is sweet for new jeepers, stock jeeps, or beefed up rigs. For anything that's 4x4. I've been out 4 times so far. One time this year. I will be out there March 8th as well. That's good to know that there is no camping until May lol I planned on bringing motorhome there. Guess I'm doing a day pass as well. Your going sunday sounds good for me if you want to meet up. The more the merrier!
07slvrJKx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Yesterday, 09:40 AM   #6
eplumer400
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Actually I was mistaken the camping opens in April. But sounds good! Text me at 440-465-5925 on Sunday and we'll meet up on the trails

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.