Any one frome the dayton area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Any one frome the dayton area

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-12-2013, 10:07 PM   #1
ford-recovery

Any one frome the dayton area

Looking for some outhe jeeps to go to shows and hang with an hit some privet spots I get to play at I have about 80 Akers to go to

ford-recovery is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2013, 10:49 AM   #2
RobzRidez
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Which part of Dayton? I am in the Xenia area and just bought a YJ that I'm starting to build and would like to get out.
RobzRidez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2013, 10:55 AM   #3
ford-recovery

From northridge
Unread 05-04-2013, 09:21 PM   #4
Easykill22
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'm from the xenia area too with a pretty mild tj. I'm always looking for more places to wheel around here since its mostly slim pickings

Sent via carrier pigeon
Red Jeep Club #591
Firefighters Jeep Club
1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Easykill22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2013, 09:36 PM   #5
ford-recovery

I know the fealing I got a buddy that has 3farms an that is where we ride a lot his trails are made already lol
Unread 05-07-2013, 03:05 PM   #6
74Maverick
1977 CJ5 

I got a cj5 and some buddys have a cj7 and a couple xjs. Were always looking for places to go where were actually allowed. Seems like we always end up going to rip rap. Sometimes they let us in to thrashing trails but its usually just for atvs.
Unread 05-07-2013, 03:23 PM   #7
74Maverick
1977 CJ5 

Here my 5.
100_0040.jpg  
Unread 05-12-2013, 07:31 PM   #8
Zabner28
1995 XJ Cherokee 

From the dayton area also. Heard of Rip rap. The trussela in middletown and a few other places. Seems like the closest place that is decent is Haspin Acres
Zabner28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2013, 07:47 PM   #9
ford-recovery

I also herd there is a new place bye the green county ctc have not Ben there yet any one going to the swap meet next saterday
Unread 05-22-2013, 04:35 AM   #10
74Maverick
1977 CJ5 

I was at the swap meet for a bit in my blue/green cj5 with the leaky brake line. Didnt buy anything but saw some cool jeeps. The place in greene county is called thrashing trails. Sometimes they let jeeps in sometimes they dont. They've been pandering to the atv lobbyists. They're first year they had 50-100 vehicles a weekend at $15 a rig plus $5 per passenger, and suddenly decided they didnt want road vehicles there last year. But i beleive you can get in if you call and ask. They have a number online somewhere and my buddy also has it. But its a cool fun spot. And the only legal one in the area. By the way been thinking about going to big maple farms this weekend, anybody interested? Id really like to camp and canoe at hueston woods and wheel a big maple for a whole weekend sometime. It'd be fun with a bunch of jeeps.
Unread 05-23-2013, 12:09 PM   #11
RobzRidez
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Sounds like a cool idea for a trip but too short a notice for me this weekend. Never tried thrashing trails myself and I have ATV's also but sounds like they are a little picky, for good reason Im sure.

BTW... You have a couple of XJ's?? Im looking for a front drive shaft for my YJ rear swap, know of anything?
Unread 05-23-2013, 09:13 PM   #12
74Maverick
1977 CJ5 

Yeah getting a bunch of jeeps together for that might take a while, but im still gonna do it. And yeah thrashing is worth checking out for sure if its close to ya.

And i have some buddys with xjs and one buddy who sold his xj still has a front shaft i was thinking about using it but if i cant ill hook you up.
Unread 05-24-2013, 08:44 AM   #13
RobzRidez
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Sounds good Mav, I appreciate it. Im just down the road from you in Xenia so keep me in mind. Kinda new to the Wrangler thing but am going in full bore. Heading to the Springfield swap meet this weekend to look for an 8.8 that someone wants to give away! LOL Thanks again!
Unread 05-24-2013, 07:18 PM   #14
74Maverick
1977 CJ5 

What gear ratio are you looking for? I ask because I have an explorer 8.8 31 spline 3.73 posi. Ive been wanting to use it for my ranger but it will be a while before i do. So i might be able to be talked out of it.
Unread 05-25-2013, 01:43 PM   #15
samuraisavr
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I'm a little south of Dayton in Monroe. I got a little TJ that is basically stock, but is getting a small lift and 33s here shortly. It'd be cool to do a meet and greet somewhere between Dayton and Cincinnati. See how many of us we can round up and put faces with names.
Pocket
samuraisavr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.