any interest in a jeep get together weekend in southern ohio? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > any interest in a jeep get together weekend in southern ohio?

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955New jk doors from steinjagerOconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops and

Unread 01-20-2011, 05:28 AM   #16
BILL G
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Furnace is closed.Stone Quarrey in Macarther is close to being closed.It is also an abandoned twp road.You MUST stay on the trail or at the very least you will get a ticket.They have been patrolling it pretty well lately.Even the locals are staying away.

BILL G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2011, 10:13 PM   #17
kbarwall
1985 CJ7 

don't waste your time at bigrock, boring and not challenging...Any interest in getting something together for the badlands...
kbarwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2011, 03:20 PM   #18
tmotorsports
2002 TJ Wrangler 

This is where iam at so far on planning.The place where i was gonna try to get them to let us rent the trails will only let max of 50 jeep there at a time.and cannot do a ride there until early fall do to the population of snakes they do not ride much in summer there.we actually go riding on trails about 30 minute ride from where we would be having the show,swap meet and,camping.its at a local pub that trys to put on jeep shows for last 2 summers and has a fish fry live bands and bucket beer specials.im wanting to approach him about making it a day and a half event with a friday night welcome party live band beer and pizza specials.then saturday a show and swap meet and jeep poker run,primitive camping in field and saturday fish fry and live bands during show and swap meet.looking for as much interest as possible.if a group wants to get together and go to the trails we ride on we can do that too.Id say if i can start this it may be a small event but could turn into something after a few years if we can get the word out and people enjoy themselves.maybe have a big campout event witha large bonfire where we can all meet new people and camp and have fun.if i get enough interest im gonna work hard on getting something done.probably gonna have to be stret legal driveable vehicles to go on poker run and or trail ride.

Greg Thomas
Southern Ohio Jeepers association S.O.J.A
tmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2011, 07:02 AM   #19
larrydh
1965 CJ5 

jeepin

Hey I just moved to Wellston,and don't have anybody to ride with.
My #740-384-1984
indian-summer-006.jpg   indian-summer-009.jpg  
larrydh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2011, 06:50 PM   #20
OffRoadHTC
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Im interested but two questions how hard are the trails cause my jeep isn't really built its more stock if anything and is it minor friendly
OffRoadHTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2011, 08:07 PM   #21
tmotorsports
2002 TJ Wrangler 

the trails are not real bad at all.we got a few stock jeeps in our club.mine is not much more than stock.there are some obstacles that can be done on our rides but they do not have to be done.just if someone wants to try them.usually just mud holes and some hill climbing if someone wants to try
Unread 04-11-2011, 04:20 AM   #22
tmotorsports
2002 TJ Wrangler 

got my plans together and a flyer will be coing out soon.
it will be on july the 9th.
this is our 1st year so its gonna be a poker run,jeep cruise-in/show with a small swap meet.can tent camp night before event and the night after event is over if ypu may have had a few too many at the show.plan on sending out flyers to as many clubs as i can within next week.if your interested let me know with e-mail address or ill pm you on here.also if you have a club thats interested in attending let us know.any proceeds from this event after expenses all go to st judes childrens cancer research so we want as many as we can get and want to make this an annual event.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.