akron/canton area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > akron/canton area

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOld Man Emu WK Lift - Black Friday Special!!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 11-04-2010, 10:06 PM   #1
zjjeepguy10
1997 ZJ 

akron/canton area

im new to the jeep community, all the local spots i used to go wheeling in my truck no longer exist, anyone know of some good spots or any groups that do local rides let me know. me and a few buddies are always looking for some wheeling. anyone in the area let me know.

zjjeepguy10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-08-2010, 10:45 AM   #2
97tjeff
2008 JK Wrangler 

hey, welcome aboard! If you're from the akron/canton area, check out Erie Shores - Erie Shores Jeeps&4x4s

we go on a trail ride once a month - usually wellsville or rock run. good group of guys/gals to wheel with. See ya out there!
97tjeff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2010, 11:51 AM   #3
zjjeepguy10
1997 ZJ 

thanks for the info, i checked out the site. seems like something i would deff be interested in. i just dont know if my stock jeep can even try to keep up with some of you guys. lol i would deff like to come out to a meeting and get some more info and meet some of the guys.
Unread 11-09-2010, 12:48 PM   #4
97tjeff
2008 JK Wrangler 

absolutely. I was stock (well, almost - budget boost and 31s) - we're very stock-friendly. As long has you have tow points front and rear you're more than welcome to check out a trail ride. But definitely come to a meeting and see what we're all about!

-Jeff
97tjeff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2010, 09:22 AM   #5
zjjeepguy10
1997 ZJ 

okay i deff will thanks alot for the invite and info. i look forward to meeting you guys
Unread 11-20-2010, 11:03 PM   #6
jeepoffroad18
1999 TJ Wrangler 

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f159/...irport-921367/
Unread 11-30-2010, 01:18 PM   #7
Streetbyker13
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Check out Welcome to JeepSkool.com!, the place is great and the people are even better. One event a month, I'll be attending decembers event this coming weekend. The rigs range from stock to extreme and there is terrain for everyone
Streetbyker13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.