4WD Columbiana OHIO JULY 22ND & 23RD - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > 4WD Columbiana OHIO JULY 22ND & 23RD

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 07-04-2011, 08:26 AM   #1
johnxjeep
1999 TJ Wrangler 

4WD Columbiana OHIO JULY 22ND & 23RD

I got my 4WD Hardware Magazine and there is a Jeep event the weekend of the 22nd.
Check out there web site www.4wd.com/jamboree for more ninfo.

johnxjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2011, 10:44 PM   #2
superman
2007 JK Wrangler 

we'll be there... very very happy with last years jamboree..since it was moved back to 4wdh..

www.hof4x4.com
superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2011, 08:09 AM   #3
johnxjeep
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman View Post
we'll be there... very very happy with last years jamboree..since it was moved back to 4wdh..
This will by our 1st time.
Will you provide a little insight?
Thanks
johnxjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2011, 08:25 AM   #4
superman
2007 JK Wrangler 

they have a show n shine, rock garden, rti ramp, mini obsticale coarse, and mudd pit.. last year our club hosted the show n shine and i think they are having us do it again.. there are other displays from vendors.. music, food, and good times..

before they moved it back to 4wdh, they had it at the canfield fairgrounds, other companies got involved like "family events", they brought monster trucks n some tuff trucks.. when they did this, they started charging an arm and a leg to get in.. alot of the 4wdh faithfulls really started complaining so 4wdh listened and returned it back to 4wdh..

www.hof4x4.com
Unread 07-31-2011, 08:59 AM   #5
PapaRoush
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman
they have a show n shine, rock garden, rti ramp, mini obsticale coarse, and mudd pit.. last year our club hosted the show n shine and i think they are having us do it again.. there are other displays from vendors.. music, food, and good times..

before they moved it back to 4wdh, they had it at the canfield fairgrounds, other companies got involved like "family events", they brought monster trucks n some tuff trucks.. when they did this, they started charging an arm and a leg to get in.. alot of the 4wdh faithfulls really started complaining so 4wdh listened and returned it back to 4wdh..
True but the fairgrounds are in my backyard so it was a little easier to get to with my work schedule! How was it this year?
PapaRoush is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2011, 10:58 AM   #6
GXP20T
2010 JK Wrangler 

It rained really good Friday and was really hot Saturday.
GXP20T is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2011, 10:42 PM   #7
superman
2007 JK Wrangler 

yeah it rained on fri. as we were lining up for the parade, but it stopped before the parade started..

saturday was hot... vendors were out in force... rock garden, obsticle course, n mud pit were busy.. altho the rti ramp was used for more of a seat for watching the ppl in the mud pit... nobody was making it thru the right side of the mud pit so 4wdh made it more interesting, the 1st jeep thru won a smittybilt 8,000lb. winch... a bunch tried with little success, there was a jeep that won but it was at his 2nd or 3rd attempt.. after that then other jeeps were beating the pit, so they paused the pit for some more water, they felt it was a little dehydrated...

it was a good time.. HOT.. but good...

www.hof4x4.com

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.