2nd Annual Jeep Show and Swap Meet - Fairborn, Ohio - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > 2nd Annual Jeep Show and Swap Meet - Fairborn, Ohio

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 02-05-2013, 10:55 PM   #1
Mr. T
1994 YJ Wrangler 

2nd Annual Jeep Show and Swap Meet - Fairborn, Ohio

This is our second annual Jeep SHow and Swap meet in this location. May 18th 2013 8am to 5pm. ONE DAY ONLY! Open to all breeds of Jeeps. Buy and Sell Jeep parts and Jeep upgrade 4x4 parts. Food and beverages available on site. Breakfast savailable in the morning. Dash plaques to the first 50 Jeeps! CLub info. available. RTI Ramp. $2.00 donation per person donation for entry. $5.00 per vendor donation. Food and drinks available for a donation.

Sponsored by Muddy Buddys Jeep Wrangler Club - more info - Welcome to www.muddybuddys.net
or call 937 -903-5606 Rob

Event will be held at Maple Heights Baptist Church - Fairborn, Ohio Tons of room for Jeeps and vendors!! All breeds of Jeeps are welcome!!! Open to the general public! Great family friendly event!!!

FAcebook event page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/41...48970/?fref=ts

DOnt miss this great Jeep event!!!!!!

Mr. T is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2013, 06:53 PM   #2
74Maverick
1977 CJ5 

Well it is a half mile from my house so I suppose I could make it!! Ill bring my cj5 and its close enough I could push my cj7 there too!!
Unread 05-18-2013, 07:45 PM   #3
74Maverick
1977 CJ5 

Was pretty cool to have a jeep show right around the corner. I didnt stay too long as I had a leaking brake line. But i met some cool jeepers. And had a good time.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.