2013 Muddy Buddys "Relay for Life" Covered Bridge Run!
Ask your questions in this thread!
A 100+ mile road rally that visits 5 covered bridges in Preble county, 2 bridges in Montgomery county and 2 bridge in Butler county.
The Rally will begin in Germantown, Ohio and end at the Bridges Bikes and Blues Festival
in Eaton, Ohio
- June 15th, 2013 (Saturday)
- Registration begins at 8:00 AM
- Register inside KJ's Resturant, 35 W Center St, Germantown, Ohio 45327
- Drivers meeting will be held at 9:30 AM on the Historic Germantown Covered Bridge
- Rally drivers will begin departure at 10:00 AM sharp!
- Licensed and insured 4X4 vehicles.
- All proceeds are directed to: American Cancer Society and The Miami Valley Council Boy Scouts of America
- $10.00 per person donation.
- Donations can be made in advance via credit card: http://tinyurl.com/chy6rcc
(bring your receipt)
What to Bring
- Full tank of gas upon arrival
- Snacks, bottled water, soft drinks, camera
- Licence, registration and proof of insurance
- Cell phone and/or CB recommended
- An adventurous spirit
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 937-855-4977
Bed and Breakfast (located in Germantown, Ohio)
Gunckel Heritage Bed & Breakfast
33 W Market St, Germantown, OH 45327
36 E Market St, Germantown, OH 45327
Holiday Inn Dayton-Mall-I-75 & Rt 725
31 Prestige Plaza Dr, Miamisburg, OH
(888) 897-0084 Website
Doubletree Hotels Suites Resorts
300 Prestige Pl, Miamisburg, OH
(937) 436-2400 Website
7177 State Rt 127 S, Camden, OH 45311
KOA Dayton Tall
7796 Wellbaum Rd, Brookville, OH 45309
(937) 833-3888 Website
760 Franklin Rd, Lebanon, OH
(513) 932-7717 Website
Print the Flyer:
See the 2010 Video: (note: no off road portion this year)