What did you do to your xj/mj/tj/zj/wj/wk/lj/jk thread - Page 57 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > What did you do to your xj/mj/tj/zj/wj/wk/lj/jk thread

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 05-06-2012, 04:35 PM   #841
--chris--
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Renters or home owners insurance?

It might be worth while to see if you can blame your sump pump/etc since most insurance around here does not cover floods...but. it does cover mechanical pump failure that results in a flood....

--chris-- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2012, 08:15 PM   #842
JeepXJMike20
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheap5.0 View Post
Sounds like we are all keeping busy.
yeah. i am way busy right now i am planning to propose to my girlfriend of 5 years. booked a hotel room with jw marroitt hotels in grand rapids to stay for the weekend and drive to lake michigan/ grand haven-spring lake for vacation. planning this engagement out is alot of work trying to make it perfect and a surprise. we talked about it for a year now. and it is 1 month away to make it happen. on top of all working alot and working alot of overtime.
4.5" Rough Country x series lift kit/ lifted xj 31x10.50 15x8 4"backspacing cragar rims/ trimmed front rear fenders/custom swaybar quick disconnects/custom winch bumper w/ warn winch/custom roof rack/ lights mounted.
my build thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-jeep-build-xj-1156115/index3.html
JeepXJMike20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2012, 08:19 PM   #843
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepXJMike20 View Post
a surprise.
You think posting it on the internet is a great idea?
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2012, 05:50 AM   #844
--chris--
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Well at least he will know if she is e-stalking him
Unread 05-07-2012, 12:35 PM   #845
thunderdan2000
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Renters or home owners insurance?

It might be worth while to see if you can blame your sump pump/etc since most insurance around here does not cover floods...but. it does cover mechanical pump failure that results in a flood....
I have insurance and they won't cover anything. They will cover if I smoke weed (which i don't .lol) and leave my stove on to burn down my house but not anything completely out of my control. Got to love insurance.
thunderdan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2012, 04:20 PM   #846
phittie1100
2005 LJ Wrangler 

We spent the weekend high and dry in Rose City, chasing that most elusive of game birds turkeus nogobbellus. Hit some high water trying to get out of town Friday (Averill n of Court for Thunderdan's reference), it was a trip pulling the camper through 18+ inches of water, but it sits up pretty high (29" tires).

No turkey though, it was my boy's first trip with a gun in his hand, and my first time chasing turkeys.
Unread 05-07-2012, 04:28 PM   #847
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

You should have tried my back yard.... seen the elusive beasts out there this morning.

What does your pop up weigh?
Unread 05-07-2012, 05:16 PM   #848
JeepXJMike20
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
yeah because this is jeep forum she dont know about jeepforum wouldnt ever post it on facebook that would give it away.
4.5" Rough Country x series lift kit/ lifted xj 31x10.50 15x8 4"backspacing cragar rims/ trimmed front rear fenders/custom swaybar quick disconnects/custom winch bumper w/ warn winch/custom roof rack/ lights mounted.
my build thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-jeep-build-xj-1156115/index3.html
Unread 05-07-2012, 05:19 PM   #849
JeepXJMike20
1996 XJ Cherokee 

for the thread i am keep throwing check engine light code for o2 sensor high circuit bank 1 sensor 2. changed out both o2 sensors and keep coming on did look at my fuses and they look good. going to check my ground. it is kindaq annoying seeing that check engine light on. anyways i picked out the ring i am going to get my girlfriend.
Unread 05-08-2012, 08:59 AM   #850
thunderdan2000
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Going to check out a soft top. Hopefully It is good and I can get that today. Going to get my jeep ready for Silver Lake. Heading there in 2 weeks
Unread 05-08-2012, 09:28 AM   #851
--chris--
2001 TJ Wrangler 

For someone like me that's never been to silver lake, what's there to do?

Im getting concrete in my pole barn tomorrow! Which means today I have to leave work early and get a ton of stuff done today...pics will be taken and posted.
Unread 05-08-2012, 11:29 AM   #852
thunderdan2000
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
For someone like me that's never been to silver lake, what's there to do?
This will be my first time going out there. Sand dunes and hills to run around on. Heading out with my buddy in his ford raptor and people he knows with 4 wheelers. I will be the only Jeep representing. I have to show them how it is done.
Unread 05-08-2012, 05:57 PM   #853
phittie1100
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
You should have tried my back yard.... seen the elusive beasts out there this morning.

What does your pop up weigh?
2700 dry, 3800 loaded for a week with no water in the tank. We bought all the stuff they said we didn't need - weight distributing hitch & e-brakes. We don't go anywhere very fast, but it's so smooth that my wife will drive it. The front deck is great, we load it up with our Rubbermaid totes, coolers and everything else we don't have room for.
Unread 05-08-2012, 06:03 PM   #854
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks. I'm considering a small-ish pop up to tow with the TJ on occasion. (See prior pages here for my troubles.) Staying under 2000 lbs. doesn't seem realistic.
Unread 05-09-2012, 05:35 AM   #855
--chris--
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Some before and afters, then later today my cement pics!

I cant wait to see this thing buttoned up!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.