What did you do to your xj/mj/tj/zj/wj/wk/lj/jk thread - Page 56 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > What did you do to your xj/mj/tj/zj/wj/wk/lj/jk thread

Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3

Unread 05-04-2012, 06:12 PM   #826
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheap5.0 View Post
I can live without electricity, my wife however drives me nuts with boredom without juice.
I can make a suggestion for an activity with wife if your bored when the power is out......

I ripped out two trees today since the ground was soft.

Jason is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #827
--chris--
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Speaking of that stuff....we just got back from the hospital again. She's having some trouble from the apeasiotomy to say the least. She's having a rough time. Im going at this newborn business almost solo for the next two days, she can do feedings if I bring her the bottle, but everything else is up to me lol.
--chris-- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2012, 07:56 PM   #828
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

What is apeasiotomy?
Unread 05-04-2012, 08:37 PM   #829
Scurv14
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
What is apeasiotomy?
its when they cut and/or stitch the skin on the vagina after childbirth lol
Scurv14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #830
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scurv14 View Post
lol
No kids, how the hell am I supposed to know?
Unread 05-05-2012, 09:37 AM   #831
--chris--
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Well that and I slaughtered the spelling of it. I went with the phonic spelling, it works.

Any one up for a speaker discussion? Im really let down with what's in the tj right now (factory paper in the dash and kenwoods in the soundbar). I have a 8" 150 watt all in one marine sub that I might be able to tuck away somewhere to help with the bottom end.

Any suggestions for inexpensive upgrades for the 6.5" and the dash speakers? I've got a good a great pioneer head unit, so I don't need that.
Unread 05-05-2012, 09:50 AM   #832
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

One thing that I liked was putting the sub in the underside of the rear seat because of the TJ space limitations. If you look over in the audio forum, you should find write ups / pics.
Unread 05-05-2012, 09:57 AM   #833
thunderdan2000
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I managed Dukes car stereo for 6 years, Feel free to bounce whatever off me. If I don't know I still talk to the guys that do.

I have always been a fan of Kenwood excelon speakers for non amplified sound. Good crisp sounds straight off a headunit
thunderdan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-05-2012, 11:45 AM   #834
Scurv14
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
No kids, how the hell am I supposed to know?
the only way i know is because my fiance and i just had a little boy in december and she had it done lol
Scurv14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #835
--chris--
2001 TJ Wrangler 

How about that weather? Im workin on the pole barn today, what's everyone else up too?
Unread 05-06-2012, 11:26 AM   #836
michjeeper
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
How about that weather? Im workin on the pole barn today, what's everyone else up too?
Just got home from up north. Been there since thursday. Unpacking,put meat away from valley market,much needed shower,then kick my feet up for a little bit and troll around on the computer.
michjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2012, 12:31 PM   #837
thunderdan2000
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Cleaning out my garage. Trying to determine how much of my stuff is ruined. Teach me for not picking my toys up off the floor
Unread 05-06-2012, 12:33 PM   #838
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Planted a tree yesterday in place of the one I ripped out in the front yard. It's one of those maples with the burgundy leaves. I have tons of saplings on the property, but I wanted one that was a little further along. Bonfire/barbeque last night after that. Sat in the back yard and had some coffee this morning. Picked up in the garage a bit, and currently out here watching nascar. All of this is important because I am one of those people who can't sit still for very long. I always have to be doing something. I needed a weekend for relaxation.

Still shopping for a camper. Found these, which I think are cool: http://www.aliner.com/campers/Classic Small enough to pull with the Jeep.
Talked to the sales guy about this one: http://www.krenekrv.com/used/towable...Play&28LK&2012 I want it, but not sure if I want to spend this kind of money. It will carry the Jeep pretty comfortably.

I think it's going to rain later this evening: http://www.wunderground.com/radar/mi...type=loop&MR=1
Unread 05-06-2012, 01:33 PM   #839
--chris--
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds like we are all keeping busy.

It took me 2.5 hours to go get a work van from 6 miles down the road, go to home depot and pick up lumber then go home.

I forgot how home depot is on the first warm weekends of the year.

That sucks dan, how much stuff is wrecked?
Unread 05-06-2012, 02:32 PM   #840
thunderdan2000
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:

That sucks dan, how much stuff is wrecked?
My cordless drill, my air tools, welder, grinder were all on the ground. I don't know the full extent yet because I have everything laid out to dry. I had a container that was about 6" tall in the middle of the garage that was completely full, so water got at least that high in there. The welder is my biggest concern. I am in the middle of projects that i need it and don't have money for a new one.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.