What did you do to your xj/mj/tj/zj/wj/wk/lj/jk thread - Page 468 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > What did you do to your xj/mj/tj/zj/wj/wk/lj/jk thread

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiJeep Gear & Install Packages!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 09-12-2013, 08:50 PM   #7006
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by --chris-- View Post
lol. I did today, had to run to radio shack for a RJ45 to USB adapter. Parked between a 7 series bimmer that still had water on it from the car wash and one of those fugly Mercedes box SUV's. I'm 90% certain the owners were in the restaurant near the Radio Shack and moved there cars when I left lol.

The guy in Radio Shack liked the jeep though
Was the M-B one of those G-Wagens? Those are pretty cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland82391 View Post
We're men! We don't need no stinkin directions!
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-12-2013, 09:15 PM   #7007
YoureverydayXJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by --chris--

lol. I did today, had to run to radio shack for a RJ45 to USB adapter. Parked between a 7 series bimmer that still had water on it from the car wash and one of those fugly Mercedes box SUV's. I'm 90% certain the owners were in the restaurant near the Radio Shack and moved there cars when I left lol.

The guy in Radio Shack liked the jeep though

Whats goin on with the X? I thought you had it purring last time I knew...?
It has developed a nasty knock in addition to the existing lifter tick. You will have that with these higher-mileage rigs lol.

Get ya one of these

image-112831221.jpg
Unread 09-13-2013, 09:04 AM   #7008
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Guy from JB conversions called me last night. They are going to send me a new VSS, so that's nice. I got under there with a DMM and it's getting the 5V that it should from the harness.

Quote:
Unread 09-13-2013, 05:34 PM   #7009
Rubicon0311
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Did the skyjump today....pretty sweet
Rubicon0311 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-14-2013, 06:30 PM   #7010
YoureverydayXJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

TRIED to go to the Two Trackers wheelin' for a cure event today. One of my front calipers locked up, so I spent the morning rebuilding my front brakes instead. I can't wait to get the WJ swap done. I would have bought more parts for it today, but someone stole my debit information and drained my account.

But, I did win a bug zapper at the company picnic today! Can't wait to fire this baby up!
Unread 09-14-2013, 06:35 PM   #7011
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoureverydayXJ View Post
TRIED to go to the Two Trackers wheelin' for a cure event today. One of my front calipers locked up, so I spent the morning rebuilding my front brakes instead. I can't wait to get the WJ swap done. I would have bought more parts for it today, but someone stole my debit information and drained my account.

But, I did win a bug zapper at the company picnic today! Can't wait to fire this baby up!
Always look at the bright side Lol
ashland82391 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-14-2013, 07:44 PM   #7012
phittie1100
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:

We just got back from the Two Trackers cancer fundraiser, and had a lot of fun. No four wheeling, just a scavenger hunt in the forest but my son and two nephews had a great time.
Unread 09-14-2013, 08:36 PM   #7013
YoureverydayXJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by phittie1100

We just got back from the Two Trackers cancer fundraiser, and had a lot of fun. No four wheeling, just a scavenger hunt in the forest but my son and two nephews had a great time.
Wow, I didn't think it would be an all-day thing! I probably missed out. Glad it was a good time for the kids, my son was excited to go.

image-3653531081.jpg

Zzzzzzzap. Heh heh. Sitting with my boy at a campfire right now. I regret letting him have the cotton candy at this point
Unread 09-14-2013, 09:06 PM   #7014
phittie1100
2005 LJ Wrangler 

The event only ran 9-3 or so, but I had to deliver my nephews back to Kzoo, see my sister's new house then drive back to Flint. 15 hour day, I am pooped
Unread 09-17-2013, 03:24 PM   #7015
YoureverydayXJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

No posts eh? No wheeling anywhere.

Still bummed I missed the two trackers event. I was the only no show my brakes were acting up again this morning too

It is a good thing my front end leveled out.. Finally got my warranty parts from RC, all they sent is one 6.5" lift coil. Since mine is at 4.5" now I suppose it won't help! Lol
Unread 09-17-2013, 04:57 PM   #7016
Rubicon0311
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
No posts eh? No wheeling anywhere.

Still bummed I missed the two trackers event. I was the only no show my brakes were acting up again this morning too

It is a good thing my front end leveled out.. Finally got my warranty parts from RC, all they sent is one 6.5" lift coil. Since mine is at 4.5" now I suppose it won't help! Lol
Well that's no good, I have been gone the past week. My Jeep hasn't even been driven in well over a week. Not even sure if the battery is still alive
Unread 09-17-2013, 06:30 PM   #7017
YoureverydayXJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon0311

Well that's no good, I have been gone the past week. My Jeep hasn't even been driven in well over a week. Not even sure if the battery is still alive
Hey I would have been happy to put miles on it for you .

Isn't this that one dude that posts in here? http://jxn.craigslist.org/cto/4044743157.html
Unread 09-17-2013, 06:41 PM   #7018
Rubicon0311
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Sure looks like it
Unread 09-17-2013, 06:56 PM   #7019
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I'm getting some of my projects shuffled out. I have that brake kit waiting to go on the black Jeep. Need to make up another run of bumpers, then I think I might be able to get working on the old Jeep again.

Quote:
Unread 09-17-2013, 07:22 PM   #7020
YoureverydayXJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I'm contemplating doing the WJ swap really soon. This weekend ideally, I can't have my brakes on the fritz. Problem being, I'm not putting all that stuff on this LP30 just to swap it. May have to call in favors I don't have and get the HP30 up and running. I suppose I could leave it alone with the 3.55s in it.....but if I swap in the 4.10s now I'll HAVE to do the 8.8

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.