What did you do to your xj/mj/tj/zj/wj/wk/lj/jk thread - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > What did you do to your xj/mj/tj/zj/wj/wk/lj/jk thread

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-23-2011, 03:44 PM   #16
JeepXJMike20
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyArms View Post
Thank you! its comin along nicely expecially for only having owned it 3months lol. i keep thinking about selling it to buy/build an xj.

as for us here in michigan, im glad snows held out. thursday my family having a BBQ for thanksgiving
sounds fun man. zj/wj/xj is diffently fun to build i got a xj but would like to build a wj too. hey the mounds got a event going on early tomorrow i am thinking about going their for an hour or 2. are you going to the mounds orv park?

4.5" Rough Country x series lift kit/ lifted xj 31x10.50 15x8 4"backspacing cragar rims/ trimmed front rear fenders/custom swaybar quick disconnects/custom winch bumper w/ warn winch/custom roof rack/ lights mounted.
my build thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-jeep-build-xj-1156115/index3.html
JeepXJMike20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2011, 04:46 PM   #17
JerseyJeeper
1995 ZJ 

finally tore off the stupid plastic bumper

Unread 11-23-2011, 05:06 PM   #18
HeavyArms
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepXJMike20

sounds fun man. zj/wj/xj is diffently fun to build i got a xj but would like to build a wj too. hey the mounds got a event going on early tomorrow i am thinking about going their for an hour or 2. are you going to the mounds orv park?
Nah ive never been to the mounds. I mostly stick to TT and R&V.
Unread 11-23-2011, 05:07 PM   #19
HeavyArms
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyJeeper
Poooopy! Ive always perferd to cut the yuck outta them to keep them on. If cut right they look clean.
Unread 11-23-2011, 05:09 PM   #20
JeepXJMike20
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Nah ive never been to the mounds. I mostly stick to TT and R&V.
the mounds is pretty awesome. i diffently want to go to rocks and valleys never been there.
4.5" Rough Country x series lift kit/ lifted xj 31x10.50 15x8 4"backspacing cragar rims/ trimmed front rear fenders/custom swaybar quick disconnects/custom winch bumper w/ warn winch/custom roof rack/ lights mounted.
my build thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-jeep-build-xj-1156115/index3.html
Unread 11-23-2011, 05:11 PM   #21
JeepXJMike20
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyJeeper View Post

nice zj man. see you are running goodyear wrangler dura tracs what size tires?
Unread 11-23-2011, 05:26 PM   #22
HeavyArms
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepXJMike20

the mounds is pretty awesome. i diffently want to go to rocks and valleys never been there.
Next year i hope to make it out alot more. I kinda got this jeep done just in time to catch the end of the season. Deffently get ahold of me around may and we can arrange a r&v trip
Unread 11-23-2011, 05:44 PM   #23
JeepXJMike20
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Next year i hope to make it out alot more. I kinda got this jeep done just in time to catch the end of the season. Deffently get ahold of me around may and we can arrange a r&v trip
yeah diffently that would be awesome.
Unread 11-23-2011, 05:50 PM   #24
JerseyJeeper
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepXJMike20 View Post
nice zj man. see you are running goodyear wrangler dura tracs what size tires?
there 31's i have about 3k on them so far and their not loud and the treadwear is pretty decent.

Quote:
Poooopy! Ive always perferd to cut the yuck outta them to keep them on. If cut right they look clean.
well i had it cut at first and then the tabs just started breaking off so i just tore the thing off haha, but this is what it used to look like.
Unread 11-23-2011, 06:02 PM   #25
JeepXJMike20
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah i heard they were great tires i was thinking about getting a set of these but ended up with bfgs 31x10.50. next set of tires diffently going to be goodyear wrangler dura tracs. bfgs are great tire in my experience i put them through thick mud/sand/rocks they did awesome.
Unread 11-23-2011, 06:07 PM   #26
JerseyJeeper
1995 ZJ 

yeah i used to have the bfg all terrains and they are a great tire, but i got a pretty good deal o the goodyears, the only thing i have beef with the goodyears is that its a softer compound compared to the bfgs. but i love them there great in the sand and mud, havent had a chance to test them in the snow yet though. looking forward to it aha
Unread 11-23-2011, 07:13 PM   #27
JeepXJMike20
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyJeeper View Post
yeah i used to have the bfg all terrains and they are a great tire, but i got a pretty good deal o the goodyears, the only thing i have beef with the goodyears is that its a softer compound compared to the bfgs. but i love them there great in the sand and mud, havent had a chance to test them in the snow yet though. looking forward to it aha
same here didnt got a chance to test the bfg's in snow yet i upgraded to 31x10.50 in august.
Unread 11-23-2011, 07:44 PM   #28
HeavyArms
2004 WJ 

Im hoping to head to r&v saturday if anyone wants to join!
Unread 11-24-2011, 12:55 AM   #29
HeavyArms
2004 WJ 

I played with it today

both swaybars were connected.

i was joking when i told him to crank his wheel. he turned his wheels a little so i started to roll up twards him, thew it in 4low, up i went.

honestly i almost pooped.
Unread 11-24-2011, 09:31 AM   #30
JeepXJMike20
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I played with it today

both swaybars were connected.

i was joking when i told him to crank his wheel. he turned his wheels a little so i started to roll up twards him, thew it in 4low, up i went.

honestly i almost pooped.
lol. i didnt do anything to my xj today but i am going to work on my dad 1999 xj today with him.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.