What did you do to your xj/mj/tj/zj/wj/wk/lj/jk thread - Page 106 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > What did you do to your xj/mj/tj/zj/wj/wk/lj/jk thread

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 08-30-2012, 08:45 PM   #1576
Alboy79
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepXJMike20 View Post
i am thinking of going saturday. what time does it start? i am going to try get a group to go wheeling.
10am start time

Unread 08-30-2012, 09:00 PM   #1577
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

No, I will though. The guy got the JCR DIY kit and I welded it and added some stuff to it for him. He's going to do a hammered finish paint on it, then bring it back so I can help him install it. I'm interested to see how it looks with that paint.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2012, 08:13 AM   #1578
JeepXJMike20
1996 XJ Cherokee 

went wheeling at r and v. it was awesome the aboslute best wheeling spot i been to. I like how much their is to do there and how the trails are mark from easy to difficult. right off the bat i had a anntifreeze problem i filled it up before i went and it was so hot it over flow out of my container even know i filled it up to the line full when the engine was cold. i think i have a thermostate issue going on. but it was a pain in the *** to lift up my hood to let the engine cool off. but over all i had a great time. got a bunch of pictures.
4.5" Rough Country x series lift kit/ lifted xj 31x10.50 15x8 4"backspacing cragar rims/ trimmed front rear fenders/custom swaybar quick disconnects/custom winch bumper w/ warn winch/custom roof rack/ lights mounted.
my build thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-jeep-build-xj-1156115/index3.html
JeepXJMike20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2012, 03:04 PM   #1579
YuH8NB

Just got my first Jeep! 94 ZJ I6 bone stock.
YuH8NB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2012, 09:48 PM   #1580
JeepXJMike20
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuH8NB View Post
welcome to the jeep thing. welcome to jeep forum any plans for the new jeep?
4.5" Rough Country x series lift kit/ lifted xj 31x10.50 15x8 4"backspacing cragar rims/ trimmed front rear fenders/custom swaybar quick disconnects/custom winch bumper w/ warn winch/custom roof rack/ lights mounted.
my build thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-jeep-build-xj-1156115/index3.html
Unread 09-04-2012, 08:02 AM   #1581
--chris--
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuH8NB View Post
Welcome Where are you at?

The trip was awesome, only had a few windy days (40-50 mph) from that storm. Im pretty much burned out on Florida, restaurant food, and that damn rental mini van.

Jason, seen this *****in superduty that the local PD used for towing boats.

The kid was a happy camper the whole time:

The wind was fun for a bit:

And everywhere we went had Stella on tap, which is my new favorite beer:

Glad to be back though, i really want to finish up my barn.
--chris-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #1582
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by --chris-- View Post
Jason, seen this *****in superduty that the local PD used for towing boats.
Yeah, those new superdutys are nice, but I heart my duramax. I see surge brakes on that trailer; must have been a big boat.
Quote:
The kid was a happy camper the whole time:
Cute!
Quote:
The wind was fun for a bit:
Also cute. That wind looks wicked.
Quote:
And everywhere we went had Stella on tap, which is my new favorite beer:
Stella freakin rules.

Cherokee guy came back with a bumper painted with the hammered finish. Looks neat. I told him I'd help him install it, and promptly broke two of the three power steering box bolts. So I removed it for him so he could have the broken bolts removed tomorrow. His Jeep is sitting in my driveway currently, sans steering box.

Unread 09-04-2012, 09:58 PM   #1583
JeepXJMike20
1996 XJ Cherokee 

hey guys i am planning on going back to r and v(rocks and valleys orv park). anyone interested going? i am planning on leaving to go by 11:30am to get there at 12:30pm-for most of the day. i would really like to get a group together to go wheeling. it is worth the drive guys. alot to do. but it is expensive to get in $25. they have all the trails marked from regular trails, to modified trails, and to where you must have lockers and 35 and up. very well marked trails at the park. going this weekend saturday september 8th.
Unread 09-05-2012, 04:35 AM   #1584
phittie1100
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Twenty five bucks for the day sounds like cheap entertainment to me. Two range passes and a box of Czech surplus 6.5x55 runs the same, and only keeps my son and me busy for an hour or so. Two Imax tickets and a snack runs $35. I wish we had some state trails that provided some free entertainment that was as good, still working on that.
Unread 09-05-2012, 04:55 AM   #1585
--chris--
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by phittie1100 View Post
Twenty five bucks for the day sounds like cheap entertainment to me. Two range passes and a box of Czech surplus 6.5x55 runs the same, and only keeps my son and me busy for an hour or so. Two Imax tickets and a snack runs $35. I wish we had some state trails that provided some free entertainment that was as good, still working on that.
Let me know when you find that I should say, let me know when you find something within an hour of us.
--chris-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2012, 06:27 AM   #1586
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
X a gajillion. Correct on all accounts.

I'm going to Wheatland Music festival this weekend. And I still don't have tires on my Jeep.
Unread 09-05-2012, 06:32 AM   #1587
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Let me know when you find that I should say, let me know when you find something within an hour of us.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f325/...urvey-1405228/

You have an opportunity to tell them.... Deadline was supposed to be Aug. 31, but I can still get to the survey, so maybe you can still share your opinion.
Unread 09-05-2012, 06:39 AM   #1588
phittie1100
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
OK have not done my shameless plug thing in a while....

We continue to work on this, but can always use more help

http://www.glfwda.org/content.php?8-join-glfwda
Unread 09-05-2012, 06:54 AM   #1589
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
but can always use more help
I tried to join on the forums, but apparently I'm spam. That's disappointing.

Registration denied, this forum runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via the "Contact Us" page link if you believe this is in error
Unread 09-05-2012, 10:44 AM   #1590
phittie1100
2005 LJ Wrangler 

hhmmm...having our webmaster take a look, I'll let you know what I find out. It's usually a bit more friendly.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.