Westbranch Michigan Or Shelby Township 25 Mile And Vandyke - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Westbranch Michigan Or Shelby Township 25 Mile And Vandyke

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDTeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!

Unread 04-24-2010, 05:34 PM   #1
zackman2091
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Westbranch Michigan Or Shelby Township 25 Mile And Vandyke

Alright i live down in by shelby township and have a cabin up north in westbranch im reallyy looking for some places to go boggin so i was wondering does anyone know somewhere around either of those places?

Unread 03-30-2013, 09:11 PM   #2
00jeepthing

their is rizzo out in porthuron, but its a really soupy mud. I think it was an old concrete pit. wouldnt suggest it. There is slaughtered at sundown at 32 n romeoplank. never been but i heard they pretty good. one up in berville. take north ave north until it comes to a T then head east. all i can think of off top of my head right now.
00jeepthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2013, 06:25 PM   #3
NeedAWD
1999 XJ Cherokee 

lots of places around here to wheel, im really close to you(23 and ryan), we go up to west branch/st helens/bull gap all the time, check out our jeep club. www.orj4x4.com.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.