Upgrading help!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Upgrading help!!!

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 05-03-2013, 11:10 AM   #1
BennyOC
2006 WK 

Upgrading help!!!

Hey guys, I'm in the process of upgrading from a 98 grand Cherokee to a newer 06 WK, I plan on doing the following to it and already have the parts lined up.. 2" rough country lift with some 32s on it and spacers and an LED bar on the rack. Where can I get these Installed???

BennyOC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-03-2013, 11:11 AM   #2
BennyOC
2006 WK 

I live in muskegon Michigan by the way, also wondering if some of it would be easy to install myself. Any info would be awesome!
Unread 05-03-2013, 08:32 PM   #3
Rubicon0311
2005 TJ Wrangler 

The lift itself is pretty easy to install. Recruit the help of a couple buddies and you can have it done in a few hours. You can save yourself a lot of money by doing it yourself.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f325/what-did-you-do-your-xj-mj-tj-zj-wj-wk-lj-jk-thread-1289204/"][B]Michigan BS Thread[/B][/URL]
Rubicon0311 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-03-2013, 08:55 PM   #4
Alboy79
1998 TJ Wrangler 

4xFours, in fruitport. Just a few min south of Muskegon. Rich does great work. I'll PM you a number in the AM.
Unread 05-03-2013, 09:51 PM   #5
BennyOC
2006 WK 

I'm fairly new to the installation process, is there any basic guides floating around on here if I do decide to do it myself?? I've YouTubed videos and it looks pretty self explanatory.

And Al,
The shop would be very convenient since I live right by the lakes mall,
A number for that shop would be awesome!

Much appreciated guys foreal

Where abouts in the mitten are you guys from??
Unread 05-03-2013, 10:07 PM   #6
Rubicon0311
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Kalamazoo area.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f325/what-did-you-do-your-xj-mj-tj-zj-wj-wk-lj-jk-thread-1289204/"][B]Michigan BS Thread[/B][/URL]
Rubicon0311 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-03-2013, 10:12 PM   #7
BennyOC
2006 WK 

That's where I'm about to buy my jeep from
Unread 05-04-2013, 06:40 AM   #8
Alboy79
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Im from conklin. Im about 15mins due east of ya straight out Sternburg/ellis/gooding/13mile(yea the same road changes names that many times in a 15 min drive).

Thats shop is litterly 5 minutes or less from the mall. Rich is a friend of mine. My jeep is at his shop as well. LoL i actually bought my jeep from him. Rich is also the presedent of the Two Trackers four wheel drive club, a club that wheels up in your area quite a bit. They do a big cleanup every year just north of ya.
Unread 05-04-2013, 10:58 AM   #9
BennyOC
2006 WK 

Know exactly where that's at!

Definitely recommend his work tho??

And I'm looking to get into a club like that once I get my new rig up and running!
Unread 07-29-2013, 04:47 AM   #10
phittie1100
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alboy79 View Post
4xFours, in fruitport. Just a few min south of Muskegon. Rich does great work. I'll PM you a number in the AM.
Send it to me too, there is a guy on Wrangler Forum in Muskegon that needs some help after trying to use his bumper as a recovery point

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.