Nothing near my event just want to try and get more jeeps out there
4th Annual "Sticks of Romeo" Mud Bog
Featuring TRUCKS GONE WILD!
May 4th - 6th, 2012
Gate Open For Camping
Friday the 4th at 3:00pm til 9:00pm - Note
on Friday only Gate"B" will be open. For those camping
the weekend $5.00 per vehicle fee applies to those not
towing a mud truck. Special area for spectators staying
on-site for the week end. For Spectators whom come out
friday staying at hotels/not staying the night, you will be
asked to park in the spectator area Gate "A" on saturday
when you arrive, you will not be charged for parking on re-entry.
All vehicles not towing a camper/trailer/bogger entering on
Saturday will need to enter through the spectator gate.
Saturday May 5th Gates open at 9am
FILMING & MUD FLIES
at 12 Noon, mud pits close at 7:00pm !
"Grudge in The Sludge" , Tug Challenge
Presented By TRUCKWARZ.COM
$100.00 to enter paid the day of
Limited to ten trucks
$500.00 - $1000.00 Cash Prize!
Saturday May 5th at 7pm Sharp
The registration will take place at the main stage the day of the event
by 2:00pm, selection & order will be picked and available for review by 5:00pm.
Bonfire At Dusk
Friday & Saturday
* Note - Gate (A) on 34mile rd. for spectators to enter,we have 1,000 parking spaces
so carpooling is suggested to spectators. NO PARKING ON THE ROAD !!
Gate (B) on Campground rd. for Participants (Tow Rigs with mud trucks & Campers)
Room for aprox. 500 tow rigs with mud trucks.
$10 Day of Event
$20 Weekend Camping
$5.00 additional parking fee per car in the spectator area, or all vehicles not towing a mud truck.
$10.00 children 12 & under camping the weekend " Not recommended "
Children 12 & under are free the day of the show.(May 5th)
**** Dogs **********************************
- $40.00 per dog coming through the gate
- Dogs will have to be signed in & wrist banded through their collar.
- They must be kept on a leash at all times, or you will be asked to leave without warning.
- They must be kept within 50 feet of your camper/vehicle for the weekend.
- If any issue arises due to your dog, you will be asked to leave
These rules apply to those dogs coming out on Friday only - Saturday No DOGS will pass through the gates.
Portion of the proceeds will be donated to Samaritan House of Washington Twp.
Optional Truck washing $10.00 per wash, to benefit the Wertz Warriors.
Food & Beverages will be sold on-site
Complete event details & activities will be updated as event nears... remember to check back often!
For More Info Please Feel Free to Contact
Rocky Maes - (810) 5 3 1 - 8 1 8 4
All Information Subject To Change Without Notice
All Rules Will Be Strictly Enforced
- Participants bringing ATV's or side by side to get around the property OK, but
speed limit outside the mud pits is 10 MPH & No riding in the mud pits !
- No Glass Bottles.
- No fireworks.
- ALL TRUCKS must arrive & leave on a trailer.
- No Chains, all trucks must have tow points.
- Tire size for Mud pit (A) area is 36" - 44"
- Tire size for mud pit (B) area is 44" - unlimited
- No riders outside the cab of the vehicle
- All Drivers must be 18 years or older to drive a mud truck !
- No leaving with an empty trailer.
- No pets allowed through the gates on Saturday
So everyone is aware as to how tire size will be checked. We are making a steel C-shaped templete for checking size. It will be 16" deep & have a 36" opening, if it goes vertically from top to bottom over your tire (any of your tires) you will not be let through the gate. Please check at home so you don't waste the time & effort of dragging here to be upset & turned around. That is the rule & how it will go !
Note : It would be good idea to watch a TGW video. The trailer rule is not only
to respect & keep the road commission happy, it is also been deemed to
keep the daily drivers out, & give proper respect to those who take their
mud that serious. This is not a bog for the first timer to give it a try.
No RSVP required.
For More Information: