Thanksgiving Massacre @ The Mounds (Michigan) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Thanksgiving Massacre @ The Mounds (Michigan)

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 11-22-2006, 06:41 AM   #1
stathunter

Thanksgiving Massacre @ The Mounds (Michigan)

Anyone going to the Mounds for the Thanksgiving Day Massacre? The Mounds open at 8am and there are 200+ vehicles excepted to be there.
I am going to go there for my first time-----I have heard great things about this event. Most stay until noon and they go home to be with family----that is my plan also.

2004 [B]Black X[/B] w/ RE LA 37" SSR's, etc etc [url]http://www.je-ep.com/[/url]

[COLOR="Blue"]In Michigan? Call Jim from [url]www.Jeepin-Customizing.com[/url][/COLOR]
"Do or do not, there is no try" Yoda
stathunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2006, 10:24 AM   #2
stathunter

Not sure if anyone made it but there were hundreds there. Lots of jeeps and everything 4 wheel drive. Fun event and very, very muddy. Everyone getting stuck, burried and having fun. We are doing this again next year-----I would recommend to all. Lot of fun to watch the brave (and dumb) take on the big mud holes...........and loose.

2004 [B]Black X[/B] w/ RE LA 37" SSR's, etc etc [url]http://www.je-ep.com/[/url]

[COLOR="Blue"]In Michigan? Call Jim from [url]www.Jeepin-Customizing.com[/url][/COLOR]
"Do or do not, there is no try" Yoda
stathunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.