SW MI Jeepers - Where you at? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > SW MI Jeepers - Where you at?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineTruc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Toxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line

Unread 11-06-2009, 11:20 AM   #1
jeepadmin
2006 TJ Wrangler 

SW MI Jeepers - Where you at?

Hey All,

Looking to meet up with other Jeepers in the Grand Rapids/surrounding areas. From Greenville and though there are several Jeeps around here, never seem to hear from any of them. Trying to get a local club off the ground, so if you're interested in joining, check out the site, there is only two of us right now, or if you just want to wheel, (we go almost weekly somewhere), let me know.

www.thejeepadministration.com

jeepadmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2009, 08:51 PM   #2
Roadymi
1982 CJ7 

i can't connect to that site
Roadymi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2009, 06:28 AM   #3
jeepadmin
2006 TJ Wrangler 

We're Picking Up Steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadymi View Post
i can't connect to that site
I don' know why, as of 11/8 at 8:30am I could connect. Try typing it into your browser bar. There are two addresses:

Home Page
Home Page

We had only two guys working on getting this thing up and running, but we were up at Rocks and Valleys all day yesterday and met up with a few guys from Lakeview and Grand Rapids who plan to come on board so this thing is picking up steam. Fill out the contact us form on the site and I'll contact you. Besure to leave me your preferred method of contact.

jeepadmin is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.