SE Michigan Meet and Greet? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > SE Michigan Meet and Greet?

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 03-12-2008, 08:39 PM   #46
1996xj
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicbear View Post
im down i know buddy and his ram are lookin to get dirty as well... how and where did you install the hooks? were there holes already there or did you have to drill?
No drilling was required.

Right under the bumper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toates89
i am just gunna drive around in 4lo on dry streets, and peel out
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.0H.O.XJ
I once got a ticket for jerking while driving it. The cop wouldnt let me use his pen to sign the ticket.
1996xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2008, 08:57 PM   #47
medicbear
2007 JK Wrangler 

oh so the holes already were there you just bolted em in? remember what size bolts? did you have to move or remove the bumper? i was thinkin about using my roof rack as a lightbar as well... and then get ahold of another roof rack piece for if i ever did wanna put stuff up there
www.militaryjeepers.com come check us out
medicbear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2008, 09:05 PM   #48
1996xj
2005 WK 

To add front towhooks you need to buy a mounting bracket since it is a unibody. The brackets use 4bolts each, 3 of those bolts are the ones that holt the bumper on and the 4th bolt comes with the kit.
And the bumper does have to be removed, it isnt to hard to do but a couple of the bumper bolts are a little akward to get to.

Those lights on the roofrack were $5 a piece from HF
Quote:
Originally Posted by toates89
i am just gunna drive around in 4lo on dry streets, and peel out
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.0H.O.XJ
I once got a ticket for jerking while driving it. The cop wouldnt let me use his pen to sign the ticket.
1996xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-18-2008, 09:21 PM   #49
Brandon_YJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

So is there a definate on the next meetup? My work schedule is quite funky and I would have just gotten to bed about 3 hours before the last meet... and I live in Clinton Twp, so it would have been a little ways off. (9 and Woodward right?)

If you want to change locals I there's a couple of brew pubs on this side of town that would work.
DISCLAIMER: I (usually) browse the web using Elinks in a (text only) terminal. Which means I do not have image viewing support. So if you get confused by my seemingly inability to comment on your pictures, emoticons, etc; now you know why.
If you're still confused click here to see how I view the forum.
Brandon_YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2008, 04:51 PM   #50
paulie-g
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Hey guys, I just joined the forum last month. just pick up my first Jeep that replaced my 93 Blazer.
Got me a 01 XJ its still stock but cant wait til summer to do some mods. Is this meet up open still?
paulie-g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-25-2008, 11:24 AM   #51
medicbear
2007 JK Wrangler 

No its closed no more meet ups no one allowed buh bye.. lmao just kiddin no as of yet the next one isnt planned yet unless anyone wants to do one this weekend same time and place?
www.militaryjeepers.com come check us out
medicbear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-29-2008, 10:43 AM   #52
CherokeeOwner
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I live in the Downriver area looking to meet more Jeep folks. Most of the places we used to go four wheeling around here are gone. I'd like to find somemore places.
Medicbear, we have decal at another website as a identify someone as a member. It could be done here!
CherokeeOwner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.