Scrap Tubing Drops In Jackson/Lansing Area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Scrap Tubing Drops In Jackson/Lansing Area

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-15-2011, 05:01 PM   #1
1995Moneypit
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Scrap Tubing Drops In Jackson/Lansing Area

I'm looking for about a 6" (yes, inch) piece of 2 3/4" dia. round tube to patch/repair the frame crossmember under my bumper on my 95 YJ. Local supplier only has 4' piece and wants an arm and a leg for it. Anyone have something laying around for a decent price or know where I can get this?

Thanks

1995Moneypit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2011, 11:59 AM   #2
HemiGrand57
2006 WK 

I live near Lake St. Clair in Harrison Township. I have quite a bit of metal in the garage if you ever get out this way.
HemiGrand57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2011, 06:17 AM   #3
Dentedvw
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah, you might be able to find what you need at the Padnos Usables department on Sunset, near the waste water treatment facility. Open W-F, 10-5. I was there yesterday.
Unread 04-02-2011, 02:48 PM   #4
1995Moneypit
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dentedvw View Post
Yeah, you might be able to find what you need at the Padnos Usables department on Sunset, near the waste water treatment facility. Open W-F, 10-5. I was there yesterday.
I decided to go a different route and am going to cut off the round tube and replace it with a piece of 2 x 4 rect tube. Good recommendation though. I went to Padnos for the first time a couple weeks ago and that place is GREAT. Picked up some 3/8" for shackles and a bunch of rebar for some yard art projects. Just wish it was open on Saturdays.
1995Moneypit is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.