Offroading Group Around SW Michigan - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Offroading Group Around SW Michigan

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?

Reply
Unread 01-06-2013, 03:17 PM   #1
Shoelessboi
Web Wheeler
 
Shoelessboi's Avatar
1991 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: KALAMAZOO, MI
Posts: 1,182
Offroading Group Around SW Michigan

If anyone was interested. We have a little offroading group around Southwest Michigan. Wrench, Wheel and Meet & Greet. From Mud, Sand, Rocks to just cruisin. If ya wanna check us out.

https://www.facebook.com/TrailCreepersOffroad

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dillonjm View Post
:The fact you even asked this question makes me want to punch myself in the face.
1991 Jeep Yj. 4cyl. 33x13.50x15 TSL Thornbirds, Super Wader Snorkel, 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift, Uniden Pro520xl Cb, 1000W Amp, 12" Rockford Fosgate P2 Sub.
Shoelessboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 08:38 AM   #2
onionknight
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Muskegon, Michigan
Posts: 97
Where exactly in SW Michigan? I'm in the Newaygo County area.
onionknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2013, 06:28 PM   #3
Rubicon0311
Trust me, I'm a pilot
 
Rubicon0311's Avatar
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 3,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by onionknight View Post
Where exactly in SW Michigan? I'm in the Newaygo County area.
Kalamazoo.
Rubicon0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 12:48 PM   #4
ItsARubiconDay
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: W. Michigan
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by onionknight
Where exactly in SW Michigan? I'm in the Newaygo County area.
Not to steal Trail Creepers's thunder on their thread, but if Kzoo is too far, were located in the Greenville/Lakeview area. The Jeep Administration is on FB. And our new site is up, minus our original domain, but you can see us at http://www.rubiconsandmore.wix.com/jeepadmin
ItsARubiconDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2013, 10:55 AM   #5
onionknight
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Muskegon, Michigan
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsARubiconDay View Post
Not to steal Trail Creepers's thunder on their thread, but if Kzoo is too far, were located in the Greenville/Lakeview area. The Jeep Administration is on FB. And our new site is up, minus our original domain, but you can see us at http://www.rubiconsandmore.wix.com/jeepadmin
Thanks!

I'm a new owner and this is my first true ORV, so I plan on getting all over the state when the snow clears (I don't have my new lift/tires on, or I'd be out having fun now). I'm gonna be joining as many clubs and tackling as much as I can this season.
onionknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2013, 09:50 PM   #6
KyleD31
Registered User
1993 ZJ 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Chesterfield, MICHIGAN
Posts: 474
Ill check out Trail Kreepers! Ill be in Kalamazoo going to Western in the fall!
KyleD31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2013, 10:11 PM   #7
Shoelessboi
Web Wheeler
 
Shoelessboi's Avatar
1991 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: KALAMAZOO, MI
Posts: 1,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleD31 View Post
Ill check out Trail Kreepers! Ill be in Kalamazoo going to Western in the fall!
We try to plan trips as much as possible to wheel. A few of us goin' to rouchs this weekend. While some others doin' bundy hill.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dillonjm View Post
:The fact you even asked this question makes me want to punch myself in the face.
1991 Jeep Yj. 4cyl. 33x13.50x15 TSL Thornbirds, Super Wader Snorkel, 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift, Uniden Pro520xl Cb, 1000W Amp, 12" Rockford Fosgate P2 Sub.
Shoelessboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2013, 05:27 AM   #8
KyleD31
Registered User
1993 ZJ 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Chesterfield, MICHIGAN
Posts: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoelessboi

We try to plan trips as much as possible to wheel. A few of us goin' to rouchs this weekend. While some others doin' bundy hill.
I requested to join
KyleD31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 12:46 PM   #9
rideraa
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: MI
Posts: 572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoelessboi View Post
A few of us goin' to rouchs this weekend.
Date, Time ..
__________________
"CHEAP HEAP" TJ, 4.0, 32rh, 231, built D44's, 37s etc.
"George 4man" CJ7, 304, 727, D300, C/O rear w/ stretch, built D44's (4 now) on pane :).
rideraa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 02:13 PM   #10
Shoelessboi
Web Wheeler
 
Shoelessboi's Avatar
1991 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: KALAMAZOO, MI
Posts: 1,182
New group made locally in Michigan. Planning trips to all the big offroad parks around Michigan and such soon. All 4x4s welcome. Not only jeeps. Check us out!

http://www.facebook.com/Michiganmuddin
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dillonjm View Post
:The fact you even asked this question makes me want to punch myself in the face.
1991 Jeep Yj. 4cyl. 33x13.50x15 TSL Thornbirds, Super Wader Snorkel, 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift, Uniden Pro520xl Cb, 1000W Amp, 12" Rockford Fosgate P2 Sub.
Shoelessboi is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.