Offroading Group Around SW Michigan - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Offroading Group Around SW Michigan

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

Unread 01-06-2013, 04:17 PM   #1
Shoelessboi
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Offroading Group Around SW Michigan

If anyone was interested. We have a little offroading group around Southwest Michigan. Wrench, Wheel and Meet & Greet. From Mud, Sand, Rocks to just cruisin. If ya wanna check us out.

https://www.facebook.com/TrailCreepersOffroad

1991 Jeep Yj. 4cyl. 33x13.50x15 TSL Thornbirds, Super Wader Snorkel, 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift, Uniden Pro520xl Cb, 1000W Amp, 12" Rockford Fosgate P2 Sub.
Shoelessboi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2013, 09:38 AM   #2
onionknight
2001 WJ 

Where exactly in SW Michigan? I'm in the Newaygo County area.
onionknight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-17-2013, 07:28 PM   #3
Rubicon0311
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by onionknight View Post
Kalamazoo.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f325/what-did-you-do-your-xj-mj-tj-zj-wj-wk-lj-jk-thread-1289204/"][B]Michigan BS Thread[/B][/URL]
Rubicon0311 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-21-2013, 01:48 PM   #4
ItsARubiconDay
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by onionknight
Not to steal Trail Creepers's thunder on their thread, but if Kzoo is too far, were located in the Greenville/Lakeview area. The Jeep Administration is on FB. And our new site is up, minus our original domain, but you can see us at http://www.rubiconsandmore.wix.com/jeepadmin
ItsARubiconDay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2013, 11:55 AM   #5
onionknight
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsARubiconDay View Post
Not to steal Trail Creepers's thunder on their thread, but if Kzoo is too far, were located in the Greenville/Lakeview area. The Jeep Administration is on FB. And our new site is up, minus our original domain, but you can see us at http://www.rubiconsandmore.wix.com/jeepadmin
Thanks!

I'm a new owner and this is my first true ORV, so I plan on getting all over the state when the snow clears (I don't have my new lift/tires on, or I'd be out having fun now). I'm gonna be joining as many clubs and tackling as much as I can this season.
onionknight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2013, 10:50 PM   #6
KyleD31
1993 ZJ 

Ill check out Trail Kreepers! Ill be in Kalamazoo going to Western in the fall!
KyleD31 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2013, 11:11 PM   #7
Shoelessboi
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleD31 View Post
Ill check out Trail Kreepers! Ill be in Kalamazoo going to Western in the fall!
We try to plan trips as much as possible to wheel. A few of us goin' to rouchs this weekend. While some others doin' bundy hill.

1991 Jeep Yj. 4cyl. 33x13.50x15 TSL Thornbirds, Super Wader Snorkel, 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift, Uniden Pro520xl Cb, 1000W Amp, 12" Rockford Fosgate P2 Sub.
Unread 02-27-2013, 06:27 AM   #8
KyleD31
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoelessboi

We try to plan trips as much as possible to wheel. A few of us goin' to rouchs this weekend. While some others doin' bundy hill.
I requested to join
KyleD31 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-01-2013, 01:46 PM   #9
rideraa
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoelessboi View Post
A few of us goin' to rouchs this weekend.
Date, Time ..
Unread 06-04-2013, 03:13 PM   #10
Shoelessboi
1991 YJ Wrangler 

New group made locally in Michigan. Planning trips to all the big offroad parks around Michigan and such soon. All 4x4s welcome. Not only jeeps. Check us out!

http://www.facebook.com/Michiganmuddin

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.