Northern michigan off road club - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Northern michigan off road club

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 07-24-2014, 04:22 PM   #1
yoopertj
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Northern michigan off road club

I have been seeing a lot of built jeeps in northern michigan - especially around petoskey lately - and just wanted to get the word out about a off road club that is in northern michigan. The Troll Four Wheelers is based in northern michigan and is open to all kinds of 4x4 vehicles, though most of us have Jeeps.

Check us out at nmtrolls.webs.com !

We do trail clean up on an orv route in Indian River twice a year, and are planning a up trip in august as well as a rocks and valleys day in october. We have some other things planned soon and most of us are up for impromptu trips anytime we can.

Check us out, and feel free to post here or on our website with any questions!

yoopertj is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2014, 12:02 PM   #2
RiverwalkPlace

Hope to see your club at Jeep Creep! =)
http://riverwalkplace.net/jeep.html
RiverwalkPlace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2014, 08:22 PM   #3
joe_jeep
2005 LJ Wrangler 

While I am not a troll member, I am a glfwda member. I have met many trolls over the years.
They are a great bunch of guys, And a great club to join.
I would be a member, but I live to far away to be active in the club.
Good luck trolls!
glfwda #6624
2005 rubicon sahara lj #592
joe_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.