New to jeeps and to Manistee, MI - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > New to jeeps and to Manistee, MI

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 02-06-2011, 03:27 PM   #1
Boiler05
2005 LJ Wrangler 

New to jeeps and to Manistee, MI

Hey all,

I've been stationed here with the Coast Guard in Manistee for a year..I've been to silver lake a couple times and in the forrest but thats about it..looking for a group or people to go with starting this spring. Ive got an 05 LJ with 31s.
Thanks--Aleia

Boiler05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2011, 07:38 PM   #2
88yjproject
2002 WJ 

Hey Aleia, I've been to Manistee wheeling last year and silver lake. Rocks and Valleys is kind of close to you. It is to the east in Harrison. I might be going there memorial weekend.
Unread 02-10-2011, 10:41 AM   #3
Dudman5703
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I know a small group of people (most west michigan located) over at http://www.luckyoffroad.com that go to silver lake, R&V, Bundy ect.
If anything I know they know bigger wheeling groups. You could check that out.
Unread 02-10-2011, 01:01 PM   #4
Mudr83
1983 CJ7 

hey.........
along with Rocks and Valleys
You could also try Twisted Trails Offroad Park. It's about 30-35 miles North east of you , in Copmish. It would be about a 45 minute ride from where you are.
Also ..........check out Greatlakes4x4.com, it is more of a michigan base four wheeling forum. They always have some kind of a event listed that you could get into.

O..........Don't forget..........."Jeep Blessing" in Mesik, Last Saturday of April
last years count was over 1000 jeeps.

Any questions just shoot me a PM
Mudr83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2011, 10:29 AM   #5
oscartj
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I am retired from the CG and live near Traverse City. We have a small group of Jeeps that we try to get together. Shoot me a PM if you like.
oscartj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.