My experience with Charlotte Tire in Charlotte, MI, a subsidiary of Albion Tire City - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > My experience with Charlotte Tire in Charlotte, MI, a subsidiary of Albion Tire City

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-05-2013, 08:50 PM   #16
unlimiter
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Well, they changed the beads from 8 oz to 10 oz, and we found both track bar links loose, so they replaced them free labor because they should have seen them before, and that was it...no more shaking on that tire.

I am not sure if it was the added oz of beads, or the links, but my guess is it was the links....We also found the shocks t be weak, but I did not replace them yet. Now all is beter!

2" RE BB
Stock Dana 44 Rear
Stock Dana 35 Front
Rancho Steering Stabilizer
Soft Top / Hard top
6" Pocket Style Flares[/B][/SIZE]
unlimiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2013, 09:31 PM   #17
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Likely those trackbars. Glad you got it figured out. That shop sounds helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland82391 View Post
We're men! We don't need no stinkin directions!
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 01:17 PM   #18
GearDrive

New member here, and just found this thread.

I also had an "experience" with this place. I took a trailer tire in for a slow leak. After working on it for a while they couldn't fix it but still charged me $15.

Not nearly as serious as yours, but it didn't seem right. I know they had time in it, and I paid it without conflict. They won't get anymore of my bussiness.
GearDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2013, 06:02 AM   #19
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Hi. Thanks for joining and commenting. The kind of experience you describe is pretty much what I would expect from this place. Tell folks that you know in the area about your experience and to avoid the place. Maybe the owners will get the message at some point, but I doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland82391 View Post
We're men! We don't need no stinkin directions!
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.