Mid-Michigan Jeepers? - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Mid-Michigan Jeepers?

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

Unread 03-16-2011, 07:10 PM   #76
Mooseknuckles
2005 TJ Wrangler 

My Jeep stands out like a sore thumb, yet no one on JF ever seems to spot me!

Mooseknuckles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2011, 09:19 PM   #77
wranglelife
1977 CJ7 

I'll be on the lookout for you in two weeks when I'm up in Lansing.....fine looking green on that Jeep though.
wranglelife is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2011, 09:43 PM   #78
Mooseknuckles
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I've seen a few others... somebody around here owns a Rubicon the same color, saw it at Meijer a week or two ago.
Unread 03-16-2011, 10:55 PM   #79
88misfitmanche
1988 MJ Comanche 

lol did i have my doors off? today i was going around with em off and it felt amazing! what doors your xj look like ive prob seen it without even knowing ha.
88misfitmanche is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2011, 11:10 PM   #80
Mooseknuckles
2005 TJ Wrangler 

That sounds like an invitation to post up Jeep pics if I ever heard one.

Stuck on a dune!
Unread 03-17-2011, 12:10 PM   #81
colbyjacks
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88misfitmanche View Post
lol did i have my doors off? today i was going around with em off and it felt amazing! what doors your xj look like ive prob seen it without even knowing ha.
LOL!! Yes, your doors were off! You threw a wave my way and a little foot action too! I about broke my finger trying to wave back.....forgot the window was up! lol
colbyjacks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2011, 03:28 PM   #82
88misfitmanche
1988 MJ Comanche 

Quote:
Originally Posted by colbyjacks View Post
LOL!! Yes, your doors were off! You threw a wave my way and a little foot action too! I about broke my finger trying to wave back.....forgot the window was up! lol
HAHA lol i do not recall the foot action but yeah that was definitely me, sorry i almost caused a broken finger haha I was having a great day with the doors off ha it was the perfect day for it...until night came around and i was still at my buddies with em off lol cold ride home. But yeah refresh me on what your xj looks like. Was it modded or stock?
Unread 03-17-2011, 03:54 PM   #83
colbyjacks
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I bet it was a little chilly! I've been caught a couple times with my top down on my old TJ a few times at night. No problem staying awake!
My xj is white, lifted, 31's and a ****ty little brush guard with canyons.
colbyjacks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2011, 04:33 PM   #84
88misfitmanche
1988 MJ Comanche 

Quote:
Originally Posted by colbyjacks View Post
I bet it was a little chilly! I've been caught a couple times with my top down on my old TJ a few times at night. No problem staying awake!
My xj is white, lifted, 31's and a ****ty little brush guard with canyons.
Ahh yes i remember seeing you and yea your right i had no problem staying awake..especially since my buddy lives on a dirt..i mean MUD road with a **** ton of potholes so i was getting a nice layer of mud on me going down that lol.
Unread 04-03-2011, 09:59 AM   #85
wibornz
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Just bought a TJ. 4in lift, 33 in tires. black in color with a winch on the front. I live in Dimondale. May be going down to Bundy Hill on Saturday 4/9/11.

pm me if you're interested in going. It should be me and Carla my wife, and a coupel others.
wibornz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2011, 07:24 PM   #86
Mooseknuckles
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I drive through Dimondale on the way back from my parents house now and again, maybe I'll see you around.
Unread 04-18-2011, 06:21 PM   #87
wibornz
1999 TJ Wrangler 

My jeep

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by wibornz; 04-19-2011 at 04:46 PM..
wibornz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-05-2011, 09:32 AM   #88
PurpleTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseknuckles View Post
My Jeep stands out like a sore thumb, yet no one on JF ever seems to spot me!
coulda sworn i saw you yesterday. but as the jeep turned, giving me a side-view, i realized it was an LJ the same color as yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarpower View Post
Get a good tummy tuck with engine skid and treat it like a pimp does a crack whore.
Purple Jeep Club member #8

My Purple People Eater Build
PurpleTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2011, 05:03 PM   #89
ronprice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleTJ View Post
good to see another lansing jeeper the only legal place relatively near us is Bundy Hill. Michigan Off Roading at Bundy Hill Off Road Park - Jerome, MI (4x4, OHV, ORV, ATV, Quad, Motorcycle, Jeep) Then theres Rocks and Valleys, which is up north somewhere. I've never been there, but im pretty sure its about 2 hours away
R&V is 90 miles north on 127 exit 168. Theres Twisted trails 30ish mile north west of Cadillac.3hrs from lansing
Unread 05-19-2011, 06:06 PM   #90
Mooseknuckles
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleTJ View Post
coulda sworn i saw you yesterday. but as the jeep turned, giving me a side-view, i realized it was an LJ the same color as yours
Oh, what I wouldn't give for a lime green LJ...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.