Mid-Michigan Jeepers? - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Mid-Michigan Jeepers?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 01-29-2011, 07:05 PM   #61
mojo_matic
1980 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseknuckles View Post
We really should get all the Lansing Jeepers together for a drink, or something. Any takers?
I'm game.

mojo_matic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-29-2011, 07:11 PM   #62
briantribell
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I just had Ken at All Pro fix a few things for me too. Great guy and very knowledgeable, cheap prices too.

I'd be game to get together, maybe we could really get something going with a lansing area jeepers club.
briantribell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-31-2011, 11:46 AM   #63
Mooseknuckles
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Well, let's get something going then! Let's say... Friday, February 18? We'll hash out a date, then work on the location.
Mooseknuckles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-31-2011, 12:33 PM   #64
mojo_matic
1980 CJ5 

Damn... off to a month long military school, report date is Feb 18th. We really should keep the ball rolling on this.
mojo_matic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-31-2011, 02:51 PM   #65
Mooseknuckles
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Ok, so we have a vote against the weekend of the 18th, anybody else? I'd love to get as many people involved as we can.
Unread 02-16-2011, 09:11 AM   #66
colbyjacks
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I'm from East Lansing...Just give me a date and I'll make it work!
colbyjacks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-17-2011, 06:22 PM   #67
liv2ryde

I may be able to swing by if you get a time and place..... anyone going to the blessing of the jeeps April 30?
liv2ryde is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-17-2011, 06:48 PM   #68
briantribell
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I can not do the 18th, but I have the 19th and 20th open. I will probably be at the blessing of the jeeps, depending on work.
briantribell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-15-2011, 11:56 AM   #69
Mooseknuckles
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Saw a real tough-lookin' Comanche out in Okemos yesterday. Didn't have a JeepForum card (I was driving my beater), anybody care to claim it? Olive green rattlecan paintjob, KM2s, looked like a sweet rig from the road.
Unread 03-15-2011, 01:53 PM   #70
PurpleTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseknuckles View Post
Saw a real tough-lookin' Comanche out in Okemos yesterday. Didn't have a JeepForum card (I was driving my beater), anybody care to claim it? Olive green rattlecan paintjob, KM2s, looked like a sweet rig from the road.
thats my friend's manche. he just got it off a guy on GL4x4 about a month ago. and yes, its sick as **** its got removable doors, cb, racing seats (i forget what kind), 8.8 rear, locked front, LSD rear i believe, custom F&R bumpers, trimmed bed, and push to start

also, they arent KM2s, they're the rock crawler version that look like KM2s but with less grooves in them. i forget what they're called.

he knows about JF, but he used to drive an XJ and usually just went to cherokeeforum or GL4x4

edit: forgot to mention, they're 35's and a (i think) 4.5" lift
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarpower View Post
Get a good tummy tuck with engine skid and treat it like a pimp does a crack whore.
Purple Jeep Club member #8

My Purple People Eater Build
PurpleTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-15-2011, 09:49 PM   #71
88misfitmanche
1988 MJ Comanche 

Hey i am the guy my buddy above is talking about and yup that was my army green manche Its an 88 with 134,000 miles no rust, lockers front and rear, long arms, 3-link 6 in lift with 1 in spacer and SOA in the rear. its got 35'' Krawlers, push button start interior roll cage and 4 point harnesses and its my DD as of now and drives great glad to see someone saw it and mentioned it on here also my buddy is correct i am mostly on comancheclub cherokeeforum or GL4X4. Im new here and nice to meet ya guys.
88misfitmanche is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2011, 07:31 AM   #72
colbyjacks
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I just moved from Okemos last year after living there for the past 6 years and I never saw your Jeep! Damn! Sounds like a damn nice Jeep! Hope to see it in person sometime!
I liove in East Lansing now, so I'm still only a couple miles away.
Unread 03-16-2011, 07:38 AM   #73
88misfitmanche
1988 MJ Comanche 

Yeah no that would make sense lol. I had a XJ with a 3 in lift and 33'' swampers and trimmed fenders and such before it was blue and then it had a flat black and red spray paint job. Then i totaled that and got the manche. I have only had it now for a few months. but thank you for the compliments like i said id be down to meet some local jeeprs just tell me when and where lol
88misfitmanche is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2011, 07:53 AM   #74
colbyjacks
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Well that it explains it then! I thought I was nuts or something, since I noticed just about every Jeep that's been modified and I would have remembered a built Manche. I love those things and it would have stuck out for sure.
There was a guy that lived up on Hamilton rd near the Ford dealership that had a nicely built XJ that made me drool every time I saw it. I believe it was dark green if I remember right.
Unread 03-16-2011, 04:31 PM   #75
colbyjacks
1999 XJ Cherokee 

And then I just see you on Hagadorn just south of Lake Lansing rd, what are the chances of that!!? Rig looked good though!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.