Mid-Michigan Jeepers? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Mid-Michigan Jeepers?

XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoRCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 05-14-2010, 07:13 AM   #31
The

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseknuckles View Post
Driving through MSU today after I picked up some hockey tickets, saw a ton of TJ's, couple of 'em lifted... there's gotta be somebody on this board from the area, right?
I see you finally made it over to GreatLakes4x4. I don't post much but I'm 94YJ over there.

The is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2010, 08:43 AM   #32
Mooseknuckles
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah, I don't really know why I waited so long. I'm not posting much, but the local vibe is cool.
Mooseknuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2010, 10:35 PM   #33
briantribell
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplPeopleEatr View Post
small world...

you wouldnt happen to be the kid driving that black stocker TJ at OHS, would you?

i too live in okemos, like 2 minutes from MSU campus. plenty of TJs around here. sadly enough, mine is the most built one i see on a day-to-day basis.

EDIT: no effing way! brian, i just read your other post, with the picture. i know exactly where you live (i know, creepy, right? ) i drove past your TJ parked out on the street last fall-ish and went by two more times just to get a good look at it. however, i dont think i've ever seen you on the street.

here's my jeep in its most current form. maybe you've seen me around?

I don't think I've seen you, but I'm always on the look out for TJ's so I'm sure Ill see you eventually. Just got my jeep back today, it was getting a dana 44 rear put in with arb, 33 spline chromos, teraflex disk brakes, and 4.56 gears! I can't wait to test it all out.
briantribell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2010, 10:41 PM   #34
PurpleTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by briantribell View Post
I don't think I've seen you, but I'm always on the look out for TJ's so I'm sure Ill see you eventually. Just got my jeep back today, it was getting a dana 44 rear put in with arb, 33 spline chromos, teraflex disk brakes, and 4.56 gears! I can't wait to test it all out.
good lord i wish i could afford that. plus my jeep is my DD so theres no chance of that happening anytime soon, unless i buy a d44 (most likely an 8.8 though) and build it myself then swap it on a weekend that i dont have work or something
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarpower View Post
Get a good tummy tuck with engine skid and treat it like a pimp does a crack whore.
Purple Jeep Club member #8

My Purple People Eater Build
PurpleTJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2010, 11:01 PM   #35
briantribell
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplPeopleEatr View Post
good lord i wish i could afford that. plus my jeep is my DD so theres no chance of that happening anytime soon, unless i buy a d44 (most likely an 8.8 though) and build it myself then swap it on a weekend that i dont have work or something
I hear ya, I needed something that could handle my 35's and had been looking for D44's forever online and found one already built taken out of a '98 and only had 7000k on it for $1500. Had to drive to cleveland to get it though. Mine is also a DD so I stole my dad's '06 rubicon for the 3 weeks it took to get in done (D30 gearing problems).
Unread 05-27-2010, 01:56 PM   #36
donha1mn
1998 ZJ 

Im currently in Mount Pleasant at CMU but my gf is from lansing if that counts
98 5.9 ZJ: 4.5" IRO + 1" spacers w/IRO front adjustable long arms and rear adjustable CAs, IRO OTK steering, KOR steering brace, JKS quick disconnects, IRO belly skid, Bilsteins, 33x12.5x15 Duratracs on MT sidebiters, ARB bumper w/ WARN M8000 and 2 55W Hella Black Magic, JCR stage 2 sliders, Bushwackers, AEM CAI, Kolak Ignition Upgrade, 3" Kolak exhaust w/Flowmaster 44

In the garage: 8.8 w/4.10s and LSD, Artec 8.8 swap kit and truss

My 5.9 BUILD THREAD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...hread-1095938/

RIP TROY
RIP RATMONKEY
donha1mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2010, 07:08 PM   #37
noise_maker
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by donha1mn View Post
Im currently in Mount Pleasant at CMU but my gf is from lansing if that counts
Go Chips!! I'm in Jackson but went to Central.
noise_maker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2010, 11:57 PM   #38
stlunatics2oo3
2002 WJ 

Im in owosso, between flint and lansing, I drive to lansing almost every week for my prego g/f's ultra sounds at sparrow. Also I will be driving to flint for summer classes.
stlunatics2oo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2010, 05:55 PM   #39
donha1mn
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by noise_maker View Post
Go Chips!! I'm in Jackson but went to Central.
What year did you graduate? What major?
98 5.9 ZJ: 4.5" IRO + 1" spacers w/IRO front adjustable long arms and rear adjustable CAs, IRO OTK steering, KOR steering brace, JKS quick disconnects, IRO belly skid, Bilsteins, 33x12.5x15 Duratracs on MT sidebiters, ARB bumper w/ WARN M8000 and 2 55W Hella Black Magic, JCR stage 2 sliders, Bushwackers, AEM CAI, Kolak Ignition Upgrade, 3" Kolak exhaust w/Flowmaster 44

In the garage: 8.8 w/4.10s and LSD, Artec 8.8 swap kit and truss

My 5.9 BUILD THREAD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...hread-1095938/

RIP TROY
RIP RATMONKEY
donha1mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2010, 12:42 PM   #40
PurpleTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by briantribell View Post
I hear ya, I needed something that could handle my 35's and had been looking for D44's forever online and found one already built taken out of a '98 and only had 7000k on it for $1500. Had to drive to cleveland to get it though. Mine is also a DD so I stole my dad's '06 rubicon for the 3 weeks it took to get in done (D30 gearing problems).
pretty sure i waved at you yesterday i forget where it was, but i was the red headed kid in the purple jeep
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarpower View Post
Get a good tummy tuck with engine skid and treat it like a pimp does a crack whore.
Purple Jeep Club member #8

My Purple People Eater Build
PurpleTJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2010, 12:47 PM   #41
GhostKnife

I used to be over there alot in my WJ but it was stock then, stayed over at chandlers crossing
Unread 08-21-2010, 03:45 PM   #42
briantribell
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleTJ View Post
pretty sure i waved at you yesterday i forget where it was, but i was the red headed kid in the purple jeep
Yes, I thought that was you, not too many purple jeeps around here.
Unread 09-12-2010, 08:59 PM   #43
roninxj3
1988 XJ Cherokee 

i'm in pinconning mi with my 88 xj and looking for others to wheel with.
roninxj3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2010, 04:51 PM   #44
Mooseknuckles
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I have absolutely no idea where Pinconning is, heh.
Mooseknuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2010, 07:35 PM   #45
ronprice

Piinconning is Just north of Bay city.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.