Michigan Roseville area jeeps? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Michigan Roseville area jeeps?

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 06-15-2010, 08:26 PM   #16
KristaVsMi
1998 TJ Wrangler 

lol, what mile road on gratiot? I drive that everyday usually im more on utica and 15 area though PS, Im going to the mounds the 26th its a Saturday anyone else wanna go?

Unread 06-16-2010, 06:04 AM   #17
rescuejk
2001 TJ Wrangler 

its on gratiot between 10 mile and frazho. and i wish i could make that trip with ya but i have about 10 other trucks coming up with me to gaylord. but we will def. have to plan another trip. between all my buddies and myself we could get a big group going out there. but everyone that can shoul;d stop by this saturday the 19th for the gratiot cruse. we will be having a good size party for that day. next time any one is in the area please stop by its always nice to meet new people to. expecialy jeep people
Unread 06-16-2010, 05:37 PM   #18
knightwolf654
1999 TJ Wrangler 

o man i didn't know the gratiot cruise was this weekend! i may try and stop by if i can get my lift done.
knightwolf654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2010, 05:57 PM   #19
KristaVsMi
1998 TJ Wrangler 

dang I never go that way I take 12 mile to utica to 15 EVERY day. ( I also work at metro beach so if anyone parks in there I pretty much checked out your jeep all day JS.
My jeeps kinda hard to miss :-D
Unread 06-17-2010, 08:53 AM   #20
rescuejk
2001 TJ Wrangler 

don't feel bad i do the same thing for every jeep that comes into m shop. but you should def make a trip down here for the cruise. we will be here from 7:30 in the morning to probably 10 or 11 at night
Unread 06-17-2010, 05:26 PM   #21
KristaVsMi
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuejk View Post
don't feel bad i do the same thing for every jeep that comes into m shop. but you should def make a trip down here for the cruise. we will be here from 7:30 in the morning to probably 10 or 11 at night
ha itd be funny to get tons of jeep to cruise ! but i work at metro prlly and i have another job also ie one jobs just for jeep mods
Unread 06-17-2010, 05:43 PM   #22
rescuejk
2001 TJ Wrangler 

trust me i know the feeling but thats what im trying to do is get as many down there as possible. all my friends are coming down there so im trying to get as many more people down there as possible
Unread 06-25-2010, 05:55 PM   #23
KristaVsMi
1998 TJ Wrangler 

trying to get another wheel together.
THIS girl got me cut out of the "crew" because she doesnt want other girls..
she doesnt even have a jeep just a GF to a jeeper.
jesus
Unread 07-15-2010, 03:54 PM   #24
Seannn
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I live in Clinton twp. I mostly just wheel in the "illegal" places because it's just a spur of the moment kind of thing when me and my buddies wanna go. I want to find more places out in the country that nobody really knows about. I think it's time for another country drive soon other than blowing down Omo Rd hahaha
Unread 07-15-2010, 08:29 PM   #25
Icemanii
1983 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seannn View Post
I live in Clinton twp. I mostly just wheel in the "illegal" places because it's just a spur of the moment kind of thing when me and my buddies wanna go. I want to find more places out in the country that nobody really knows about. I think it's time for another country drive soon other than blowing down Omo Rd hahaha
You are joking, right?

GLFWDA Land Use Committee Member
Icemanii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2010, 04:08 PM   #26
Seannn
1998 XJ Cherokee 

No I am not. I don't know where you live but I don't see what's wrong with going to 21 and Fairchild, the marsh off Jefferson, or this place in Richmond at Bauman and Big Hand I belive. They are cool little places to go to, it's not like i go all the time and i haven't been to either place in a while.
Unread 07-16-2010, 07:34 PM   #27
knightwolf654
1999 TJ Wrangler 

where at in Clinton twp you at? my brother lives over there and i swear i have seen you xj before.
knightwolf654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2010, 01:05 PM   #28
Seannn
1998 XJ Cherokee 

16 Mile and Harper area
Unread 07-18-2010, 07:56 AM   #29
Icemanii
1983 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seannn View Post
No I am not. I don't know where you live but I don't see what's wrong with going to 21 and Fairchild, the marsh off Jefferson, or this place in Richmond at Bauman and Big Hand I belive. They are cool little places to go to, it's not like i go all the time and i haven't been to either place in a while.
Sorry, but any illegal wheeling at all harms our sport. I live in the Detroit suburbs as well, and make the trip to Bundy Hill or Rocks and Valleys to do some fun legal wheeling.

You could even hit the Mounds on a quick 1/2 day trip to stay within the rules and not ruin it for everyone.

And out of all of them, stay the hell out of the marsh, wetlands are protected. Period.

GLFWDA Land Use Committee Member
Icemanii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2010, 10:32 AM   #30
Seannn
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Yes father.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.