MI: One last trip before Iraq - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > MI: One last trip before Iraq

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 02-21-2008, 09:24 PM   #1
PolloLoco
need more lemon pledge

1997 TJ Wrangler 

MI: One last trip before Iraq

First off, I've changed my username from PolloLoco83 to PolloLoco.

I'm stationed at Ft. Lewis, WA, and am going to Iraq in April. I'll be visiting home in Ann Arbor before I deploy, but I won't have my TJ. Anyone plan on going to The Mounds anytime between March 11 - 22? I've also got a book, free to whoever wants it. When I get back I've got plans for my TJ, then I'll be up for some fun.

Unread 02-22-2008, 09:00 AM   #2
DJWehr
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Wink Take a ride with us if you like

Pollo,

My wife and I are actually going up to the Mounds March 15th with the Wolverine 4x4 Club. You can definately ride with us if you like, I have 2002 TJ Sport. I'm new to the Jeep world, but not to the 4x4 world, I've been riding ATVs for awhile and this will be my first time taking the Jeep off-road since I bought it the fall. It should be interesting..

I'm interested in that book of yours too.

Send me an email if you would like to go.

Dan
DJWehr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-22-2008, 09:56 AM   #3
NoUse328
2005 TJ Wrangler 

If I get my Jeep up and running by then, maybe I'll make the trip up on the 15th too. I haven't been to the Mounds in a really long while.
NoUse328 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-22-2008, 07:57 PM   #4
PolloLoco
need more lemon pledge

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah, about the 15th, that's the day that I'm having my pre-deployment/birthday party for my wife and I (our shared birthday is March 12). We're getting a private room at The Corner Brewery in Ann Arbor. I just have to make sure I'm back in the evening to enjoy the beer.
Unread 02-22-2008, 08:26 PM   #5
DJWehr
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolloLoco View Post
Yeah, about the 15th, that's the day that I'm having my pre-deployment/birthday party for my wife and I (our shared birthday is March 12). We're getting a private room at The Corner Brewery in Ann Arbor. I just have to make sure I'm back in the evening to enjoy the beer.
Sounds like my kind of romantic evening..a night at the brewery.

Well your wife is definitely invited with us too. Look for a message in your jeepforum inbox with my contact info and address.

Last edited by DJWehr; 02-22-2008 at 08:42 PM..
DJWehr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2008, 12:12 AM   #6
NoUse328
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I've got a tentative schedule of me repairing my Jeep next week, and I'm almost positive I'll be able to have it on the trails. Just let me know a time and such.
Unread 02-26-2008, 10:31 AM   #7
laffman
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Hate to burst everyones bubble, but I was just on the Mounds website and it states that no trucks are allowed March 15th thru May 15th. You may want to call up there and double check.
Unread 03-13-2008, 10:31 AM   #8
NoUse328
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Welp...I just found out it's St. Patrick's day anyway.
Unread 03-13-2008, 07:36 PM   #9
drew76924
1997 TJ Wrangler 

well i'm comming home march 15 - april 11th on block leave from my deployment to iraq.. and i will have the 35's on and the rest of the lift shortly after i get home and i was wanting some ppl to go with.. if u guys know of ne where else i'm down to go and whoever wants to ride with me

03' Mustang GT Turbo Vert
drew76924 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.