Members that come up North! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Members that come up North!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 07-18-2012, 04:35 PM   #1
Cable810

Members that come up North!

Looking for Jeepers that come up to northern michigan or that live up here. I live in Rogers City and I'm looking for local jeepers to hit the trails with. I know that there are a few lifted Wranglers that are in town but I havn't had the chance to chat with them. I don't know if they are on the forums or not.

So if you are located in Cheboygan/Mackinaw, Alpena, Petosky, or Rogers City please contact me via pm or Ubs4c@ymail.com.

Looking foward to hearing from y'all!!

Cable810 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2012, 07:35 AM   #2
lowspdthrlryd

I like trails better but am at Silver Lake right now
lowspdthrlryd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2012, 07:52 AM   #3
SteveBrady
1994 YJ Wrangler 

i am in petoskey and love the 2 tracks with my dog, just getting away from the tourists
SteveBrady is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2012, 09:08 AM   #4
Cable810

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBrady View Post
i am in petoskey and love the 2 tracks with my dog, just getting away from the tourists
Sweet!! Have you ever been to Red Bridge Road/Bummers Roost? I might be meeting up with some peple and head to Red Bridge Road and go wheelin August 18th.

There any good Trails in and around Petosky? You can e-mail me at ubs4c@ymail.com

Last edited by Cable810; 07-19-2012 at 04:38 PM..
Unread 07-25-2012, 09:32 PM   #5
SteveBrady
1994 YJ Wrangler 

the trails near here are for more scenic and out of the way places to go, not really a need for 4wd, just nice to sit on top of the area and look down.

Stony Creek is around the east end of Black Lake and has some of the funniest holes I have seen

it is off M-33 and goes quite a few miles
Unread 07-26-2012, 08:14 AM   #6
Cable810

East End of Black Lake eh... Towrds Tower? What are some roads that are close to Stoney Creek? Is Stoney Creek a road? Looking on Google maps I can't find anything...

Last edited by Cable810; 07-26-2012 at 10:21 AM..
Unread 09-12-2012, 07:07 AM   #7
idiot magnet
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Looks like you'll have another Jeep up in the area. Looks like I'll be moving to Cheybogan or Mackinaw city sometime in October to start my new job.
Now to find a place to live and wheel. . . .
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Indyorv.com[/FONT][/FONT]
idiot magnet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-14-2012, 07:53 AM   #8
SteveBrady
1994 YJ Wrangler 

http://www.glfwda.org/showthread.php...lls-color-tour
**It's that time of year again to wheel with the Trolls and look at the leaves turning color**

**Saturday, October 13**

We roll at 10 AM, so be there by 9:30.

This year we are starting at the Dam Site Inn located in Pellston Mi. We wiil be splitting into two groups and running two trails. Each group will run both trails, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, so you will get to run each trail. Lunch will also be at the Dam SIte. No, not chicken, hot dogs.
Unread 09-15-2012, 04:32 AM   #9
Alboy79
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBrady View Post
http://www.glfwda.org/showthread.php...lls-color-tour
**It's that time of year again to wheel with the Trolls and look at the leaves turning color**

**Saturday, October 13**

We roll at 10 AM, so be there by 9:30.

This year we are starting at the Dam Site Inn located in Pellston Mi. We wiil be splitting into two groups and running two trails. Each group will run both trails, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, so you will get to run each trail. Lunch will also be at the Dam SIte. No, not chicken, hot dogs.
I'll be there for this. If im not mistaken the Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association quarterly meeting is that weekend as well. In Pellston at the Dam Site Inn.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.