May 25, 2013 -- Three Fires Off Road Park - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > May 25, 2013 -- Three Fires Off Road Park

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Reply
Unread 05-20-2013, 02:11 PM   #1
Mud Machine
Jeep Addict
 
Mud Machine's Avatar
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Freedom, WI
Posts: 1,577
May 25, 2013 -- Three Fires Off Road Park

Just wanted to share this incase you haven't heard yet. This is in Bark River, MI which is just West of Escanaba.




__________________
__________________
GR8 Half Top Conversion Thread


Quote:
Does your gas tank overflow at the pump?
SUBMIT FORMAL COMPLAINT HERE!

2005 Rubicon LJ Unlimited - 4 1/2" BDS Suspension - 285/75/16 Toyo M/T's - 12,000# Winch - Ground Pounder Fab Rear Bumper - FabRieckAtions Custom Front Bumper - Overkill Engineering Tube Fenders - GR8 Half Top - Rock Hard Cage - Banks Monster Exhaust - 5.13 Gears - High Performance Flux Capacitor

1976 CJ-7 - 33" Super Swampers - BDS 4" Suspension - 6 Point Roll Cage
Mud Machine is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 04:02 PM   #2
Alboy79
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Conklin, Michigan
Posts: 626
Ive never heard of 3 fires offroad park. Their website is severly lacking in information. And on the flier it doesnt list what the three events are? Its a long way to go, for such little information.

Can you share any more details?
__________________
CheapThrills Off-Road
Alboy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 10:27 AM   #3
bobjp
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,331
Yeah, not much info out there at all. The website says "more details shortly". Like in the next 4 days maybe? Based on Google images, it looks like mud bogs and drags on some farm land.
__________________
97 TJ sport.
bobjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 11:03 AM   #4
Mud Machine
Jeep Addict
 
Mud Machine's Avatar
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Freedom, WI
Posts: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alboy79 View Post
Ive never heard of 3 fires offroad park. Their website is severly lacking in information. And on the flier it doesnt list what the three events are? Its a long way to go, for such little information.

Can you share any more details?
For those that haven't been here it is a smaller size place in it's early stages and are only open at limited times. They have had several events there already including hosting Trucks Gone Wild last July 4th. They have lots of mud, some other technical obstacles as well as some trails. I have never been there just drove by it a few times so I don't have allot of details. Just trying to help them out and hopefully allow them to grow which is their ultimate goal. I believe they may have more information on their Facebook page. The web-site is not very up to date.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjp View Post
Based on Google images, it looks like mud bogs and drags on some farm land.
For the most part this is what the majority of it is. Mostly geared for those that like mud but they are working on more trails, rocks and obstacles as they grow.
__________________
__________________
GR8 Half Top Conversion Thread


Quote:
Does your gas tank overflow at the pump?
SUBMIT FORMAL COMPLAINT HERE!

2005 Rubicon LJ Unlimited - 4 1/2" BDS Suspension - 285/75/16 Toyo M/T's - 12,000# Winch - Ground Pounder Fab Rear Bumper - FabRieckAtions Custom Front Bumper - Overkill Engineering Tube Fenders - GR8 Half Top - Rock Hard Cage - Banks Monster Exhaust - 5.13 Gears - High Performance Flux Capacitor

1976 CJ-7 - 33" Super Swampers - BDS 4" Suspension - 6 Point Roll Cage
Mud Machine is online now   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.