Living in Flint/mt Morris - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Living in Flint/mt Morris

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutfBlack Friday Sale!!

Unread 12-08-2012, 07:02 PM   #1
thedude386
2011 JK Wrangler 

Living in Flint/mt Morris

I just got a new job in Flint at the GM Plant on Bristol Rd. Looking for recommendations for apartments/town houses to rent. Looking for 2 to 3 bedrooms, less than $750 a month, with washer and dryer hook ups. I would prefer to live north of Flint unless someone convinces me otherwise.

thedude386 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2012, 08:01 PM   #2
jtackerman28
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedude386
I just got a new job in Flint at the GM Plant on Bristol Rd. Looking for recommendations for apartments/town houses to rent. Looking for 2 to 3 bedrooms, less than $750 a month, with washer and dryer hook ups. I would prefer to live north of Flint unless someone convinces me otherwise.
Not sure where but I'd try and be outside of flint if I were you. Mt. Morris, flushing, montrose. There are lots of nice places in grand Blanc but that's a bit farther. Flushing is where I live and there are some pretty nice apartments in down town.
Unread 12-12-2012, 12:02 PM   #3
phittie1100
2005 LJ Wrangler 

There are a couple of places on the north end of Genesee Twp/E end of Mt Morris Twp along Mt Morris Rd that seem like decent places to live, well maintained, and reasonable freeway access. No first-hand experience though, just drive through there a lot.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.